Pets

Optic

• 2 months later...

My sister and I rescued two cats from a shelter last year in November. They're names are Tac and Nala. Tac is full tabby and Nala is part tabby siamese mix. She's very beautiful looking for a cat, tbh. We also have family pets meaning my folks has them at there home. Louie a black lab Zoe a black lab mixed with a german shorthaired pointer, she's very pretty as well. And lastly Sampson a great dane. All get along very well and are very well behaved dogs. We love all out animals and yes my family and I are animal lovers. We have stray cats that come around my folks house every know and then and we take care of. Since they rome around the neighborhood. And others help out taking care of them as well. One is called Mama and other other Black kitty. ( I know not the best names but that's all we could think of at the time ) They both know there names well and always come when they are near by. We would take them in but they love the outdoors too much so we let be outside since they love it out there and they are not really our cats.

I also used to own a lot of small animals over the years so I have a big heart for small animals as well. Maybe down the line get some more but who knows.

• 1 year later...

I have had a lot of pets and don't have photos for all of them at the ready. But I do have one. My first dog, Moose:edited951483306739996.thumb.jpg.a10f2dfddfb0304b056e9cb62795de07.jpg

He was a Border Collie so very hyper by default. He was also kinda crazy in his own unique way, and a bit of a clutz. Also way too smart for his own good. Moose liked to play with the cats although they were less enthusiastic... He never ever hurt them though. In particular he loved catching the cats between his front paws and sliding them around on the kitchen floor. They were much less thrilled with it than Moose. He also really loved toys and playing fetch with them, half of the pictures I have of him he has a toy in his mouth, eager to play. It has been years since he passed, but honestly I still miss the guy.

• Like 2

Dogs have always been a big part of my life, especially growing up. Back on the farm it wasn't unusual to have 4 of them at a time.  While they were all family dogs, each one seemed to bond with a particular "hooman" in the family. Some were rescue dogs, but a lot of them were just strays that no one claimed. Currently I only have the one yellow lab. She just turned 12 recently and unfortunately has started having health problems. Primarily a lack of mobility.

sunny.jpg

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 2

Used to have a Dog, 3 Rabbits and Lots o fish

Now we have 2 Parrots...

Planning to reinovate the aquarium and get some fishies again. I would also like to have cats.

Just look at these cuties xD (Not the best photo)

20181123_141813.thumb.jpg.7dae565aec30a2582e44e069e10f1578.jpg

Edited by Humbby
  • Like 2

I had a lot of pets growing up as a little girl and loved them all so much. Currently my family and I have 3 dog's and 2 outside cats which really are feral cats but.. we feed, give water and take care of them very well. More or less we treat them if they were are own cats but they live outdoors mostly and really just everyone's cats in the neighborhood. Where my parents live there's a lot of cats mostly and few dogs that roam around the neighborhood and a lot of the time we we see a stray we never seen before  and my family and I try to help it out best we can if it needs help. I can proudly say my family and I are TRUE animal lovers and we love to do our best and help all animals out if we ever seen one in need. We don't have a lot of money but we still do it even though we don't have a lot of money since well we care and love animals. If that's bad then I'm apologize but it's just what my family and I do and who we are as people.

I currently have a cat  which I like to keep his name private and he's wow... he's sure is something and he LOVES me so much pretty much addicted to me. He's my therapy cat and helps me out so much and I'm so grateful as well glad he choose me at the animal shelter my sister and I adopted our cats from. My sister has her cat as well her name is also private. She's a Siamese tabby mix and she's super beautiful with her light blue eyes and the coloration of her fur is very and pretty as well.  My cat is  just a tubby ( what I call him since he's sorta chubby )  brown tabby. He's very loving and loves to get close to me much as possible and cuddle with me a lot then.. also is VERY curious and gets int trouble. :?  Here's a picture of my little buddy below as for my sister's cat I might show one of her sometime down the line as well other past animals who were very dear to me and helped me in my life. God bless them and rest in peace~ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

collagemaker_201932771818347.jpg.646ca0f311d20a3bb68914418877d47b.jpg

Edited by HanaApril
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

On 3/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, Seshi said:

Boaz and Eve ❤️

I adopted them from a shelter in 2013. First I got Eve, then she seemed lonely when I was gone, so I got Boaz about a month after (they are siblings).

They hates each other from day 1 🤣 opps08203264-48BE-4A58-8086-C74575DDBC8C.jpeg

They are frreaken adorable together. I bet they are the best of friends.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

9 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

They are frreaken adorable together. I bet they are the best of friends.

They help each other with grooming, but other than that they are complete opposites and I think that annoys each of them.

Boaz (my male) fluctuates between being super hyper and needing ALL the attention to being super chill, and Eve (female) is prissy and likes her own space.. so they kind of don’t get along often. They’ve learned to cope with it..

Edited by Seshi

23 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

And so, from that day on @Seshi had to live always looking over their shoulder, in fear of the assassins sent to silence them.

Nope I’m a ninja

8 hours ago, HanaApril said:

@Seshi Thank you though I thought I edited my post in time to not say there names, guess it didn't do it in time. :?

Took it out for you 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

I would say "What if the assassins were pirates?" but ninjas are scientifically more awesome and I never understood the ninjas vs pirates thing~

No one can understand their mystery 😉

yo, so we just got a new trampoline and my cat Boaz likes to jump 🤣🤣🤣 never thought he’d go for it 

IMG_0623.JPG

Edited by Seshi