Charlotte - Episode 10 Discussion

drill

That episode was amazing. With Yuu having so many powers now, he really is OP. :P It was also interesting to see how the school was founded as well as the student council before capturing Yuu. Even though Shunsuke was just introduced, he already feels more fleshed out than some characters that have two whole arcs to do so. I look forward to seeing what happens next now that they are out of the time loop. Also, can Yuu defend against attackers if those scientists come?

Hmmmm since Yu has gone back in time, hmmmmm maybe we'll get Nao's bro getting healed again and Nao and Yu finishing their date with a kiss xP

This was a fantastic episode as usual. I still don't trust Shunsuke.

I'm super happy the kawaii moments with Ayu are back :D

I would compare Yu's current status as to having a level 100 legendary at the beginning of a Pokemon game xP

This was a fantastic episode as usual. I still don't trust Shunsuke.

Wait, why don't you trust Shunsuke? Well, I guess he could be someone else compared to who he claims to be, but I would think that they would need more than just three episodes to properly betray them. Also, Yuu's memory of his brother came back, and as far as we know, there isn't an ability to change memories, just erase them.

Wait, why don't you trust Shunsuke? Well, I guess he could be someone else compared to who he claims to be,

I can tell he's really Yu and Ayu's brother because of the dream at the end of the first episode. I just have trust issues when it comes to memory erasing. What if the memory of him wasn't the only memory erased?

but I would think that they would need more than just three episodes to properly betray them.

This is assuming Charlotte is fully completed after episode 13. It could have a season 2. I kind of doubt it but I can dream xP

This is assuming Charlotte is fully completed after episode 13. It could have a season 2. I kind of doubt it but I can dream xP

Due to the fact only Clannad and Little Busters, the two longest Key VNs, got a second season, while the original Kanon, Air, and Angle beats were stuck with one-cour seasons. I think it's a safe bet this'll end on 13.

Does anyone think Yu still have time traveling powers? I mean, he went back in time before he got the powers, but due to the powers having a permanent effect I can see it going either way... Though even if he did still have the power, I don't see him using it again for the rest of the show.

Does anyone think Yu still have time traveling powers? I mean, he went back in time before he got the powers, but due to the powers having a permanent effect I can see it going either way... Though even if he did still have the power, I don't see him using it again for the rest of the show.

I think he still has time traveling powers, but I agree that he probably won't use it for the rest of the show.

• Geano locked this topic