Kon'nichiwa!

Seppuku365

Hey Marcella, welcome to Anime Forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :angel:

I spend my free time playing my Xbox one and watching anime most of my time involves anime.

Gaming + anime = best combination!

What are some of your favourite anime titles, and how long have you been watching anime? :)

I love to draw also.

Oh nice! Would be curious to see some of your drawings.

If you like you can showcase them in the Creative Corner section, or even tuck a link to your portfolio in your forum signature.

Edited by Guest

Hey Marcella, welcome to Anime Forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :angel:

Gaming + anime = best combination!

What are some of your favourite anime titles, and how long have you been watching anime? :)

I have been watching anime since I was a child. The first animes I ever seen were Zatchbell, Fullmetal Alchemist, yu gi oh, pokemon. I was about 10-12 when I had first started watching anime. I would have to call and ask my father the exact age I started watching anime but I also played the Playstation 1 and 2 during that time. I've always watched anime, I'm into a lot of romances like Golden Time, Clannad, Kimi ni todoke, Toradora, Ao Haru Ride, Fruits Baskets mostly romances >.< but I also loved death note when it was released I loved tokyo ghoul, code geass, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Absolute duo,

Inuyasha, Naruto. There are a lot more Senpai >.<

Oh nice! Would be curious to see some of your drawings.

Yesssss I would love too!! I actually have some I could post tomorrow!^.^

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

I feel like enough of a regular to welcome incomers to this forum.

Welcome.

hard to add anything other then the conventional "welcome to the forum", but welcome to the forum.

We need more active users here, majority of users are inactive. Hope we don't scare you away.

Also, why would you get an xbox one over a ps4. At this point, exclusives are everything for consoles. I honestly can't think of a single title worth buying an xbox one. Other then halo 5. But I heard pretty bad stuff about halo 5.

and don't we have a user called Seppuku?

• Like 1

I feel like enough of a regular to welcome incomers to this forum.

Welcome.

hard to add anything other then the conventional "welcome to the forum", but welcome to the forum.

We need more active users here, majority of users are inactive. Hope we don't scare you away.

Also, why would you get an xbox one over a ps4. At this point, exclusives are everything for consoles. I honestly can't think of a single title worth buying an xbox one. Other then halo 5. But I heard pretty bad stuff about halo 5.

and don't we have a user called Seppuku?

Well I grew up playing playstation but I prefer xbox. I'm not going to lie ps4 has released way more games than the one but I don't like the ps4 controllers and there is a lot more also my roommate has a ps4 and I get to play it when ever. But yet I still play my one way more.

Also hello everyone I hope you guys are enjoying your selfs! Cynicalsnob you sound like a friend of mine he gets on to me about playing the one all the time. He is obsessed with the Playstation. Hahah >.< I can not play the ps4 worth a pooh though. I suck.. But i kick ass on xbox:D

Welcome to AF Marcella-san! I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay. :)

That is a good list of anime that you like! Do you read manga as well?

Well I have actually never read Manga if I did I would never stop though!. I plan on getting some thought I would have to order them online though because where I'm from we don't have many places that sell Manga and stuff just comics mostly ! But I will tell you about the first Manga I read okay !!!>.<

Welcome Marcella-chan!

We had a short conversation this morning on the shoutbox/chat and after reading your introduction i can be sure that you will stay here for a longer time! Your openness and your nice behaviour towards others will bring you alot of new friends so don't be shy to ask anyone here for help. By the way, did you ever draw anime characters like your waifu? I'd like to see your drawing skills :D

~cya~

P.S: Did you both, rudi and you join the forum at the same time? I thought you are siblings when i was chatting with you both ;)

This is one I had started working on it isn't an anime character well it is buts is one I had just drew in pen so it was really hard I didn't have any pencils at the time so I had to do it in pen... if you notice I messed up on his hand and had to try and figure something out but yet I haven't finished this one either ... I also couldn't get my clouds of smoke to look right either..

20160202_123944.thumb.jpg.cfb6ded4e781e9ece66bd5daeb206174.jpg

Muco if you would like, name an anime character and I will draw it for you ! It might not be the best but I will try my hardest !!!×.× also it will take me a few days to.finish it but I'll send you updates of it!

but I don't like the ps4 controllers

Buying a 400 dollar gaming machine because of 40 dollar controller doesn't seem worth it and something you can easily adjust to after a few hours.

Especially since there are cases where you can play PS4 games with an Xbox controller.

Cynicalsnob you sound like a friend of mine he gets on to me about playing the one all the time. He is obsessed with the Playstation

I'm actually not a console player. I play games with my PC. Never been a really big fan of play station or microsoft.

Edited by Guest

Buying a 400 dollar gaming machine because of 40 dollar controller doesn't seem worth it and something you can easily adjust to after a few hours.

Especially since there are cases where you can play PS4 games with an Xbox controller.

I'm actually not a console player. I play games with my PC. Never been a really big fan of play station or microsoft.

Well cynicalsnob I have been playing Xbox for about six years now. I'm not going to start playing a different system just because someone disagrees with me. I will take your thoughts and opinions into consideration but that doesn't mean it will change how I feel, I like Microsoft. I like xbox and that's just it and yes I'm sure I could get use to the controlls if my life depended on it. Also just because I do not play the Playstation does not mean I do not like the Playstation the Playstation has a lot to offer and yes it is cheaper but I make my money and I choose what to spend my money on. I am use to the Xbox's system and there is a lot I like about the Xbox. There is a lot I like about the Playstation but what would I prefer the Xbox. I did not buy the One because it cost more I bought it because I like it well like isn't really how I feel about it I love the Xbox. If I didn't have these feelings towards Microsoft I would of gladly chosen Sony because it is cheaper. Haha but I like Xbox.

Edited by Guest

Well cynicalsnob I have been playing Xbox for about six years now. I'm not going to start playing a different system just because someone disagrees with me. I will take your thoughts and opinions into consideration but that doesn't mean it will change how I feel, I like Microsoft.

oh, LOL.

Don't get me wrong.

I don't think anywhere did I imply or say that you should change consoles.

That would be ridiculous.

More of a curiosity for the reasoning for buying an Xbox one.

If it's for sentimental feelings, that's fine. Just wondering if it goes any further then that.

In all honesty it doesn't. I think both consoles are great. I mean okay like I play a lot of COD and I am a very good player with the COD's I wish they would release Bo2 for the One but I'm not sure that they will. Anyways a few days ago I played BlackOps3 on the Ps4 and I sucked terribly. It was such a bad team deathmatch I could not beleive it. I am pretty sure I would get better over time but I rather have good games than bad ones but I am not going to lie the more and more I play the ps4 the more I notice me getting a little better. I also have a lot of friends on Xbox that I enjoy playing with and talking to.

I also have a lot of friends on Xbox that I enjoy playing with and talking to.

1450246621608.png.ea0a7033f52245d092c297204f0ee918.png

That's actually kind of impressive.

Isn't Xbox community notoriously known for it's shitty community? I played dark souls on a Xbax 360 before, that wasn't exactly a fun experience.

Or is your bar for friends so low, that your standards for friendships is equivalent to a bad community.

Or did you just meet good people through excessive grinding.

Well, to be fair, the Sony community isn't much better.

• Like 1

Goodness cynicalsnob... I'm not sure what else to say to you. I do not want to be mean. Also what do you mean, by the term grinding? Well I did not grind to make friends I just talk casually and play the game as most people would. I am 19 years of age. I am not a fifteen year old girl trying to find boyfriends on xbox. Also yes some people are mean on Xbox and Ps4 I mean people get mad at eachother over minecraft. It doesn't surprise me hahaha. It's like that on about every online game ever made.. Also you tell me you do not play much of Xbox so how would you know anything about the Xbox Community. You are contradicting yourself. I beleive that you played a little Xbox and got called a squeaker and it hurt your feelings. okay this means that you let things get to you that others say about you. Why so? Why would you let your feelings get hurt so easily over something that someone said about you that you will most likely never meet. Also I am sooo surprised you have all of these feelings towards Xbox and Ps4... I also want to know what is upsetting you so badly? Why does me playing Xbox upset you so bad? This is so funny to me. Tell me more cynicalsnob I am enjoying this >.<

Edited by Guest

term grinding?

Maybe using the word grinding was a bit unnecessary, but I think my message got across.

S

You do realize I said ("Isn't" the community notoriously "known" for), and that it wasn't my actual opinion on the community.

Counter point: what about how you mentioned dark souls not being fun? [end]

Taking one experience from a game and implementing that to the entire community is ridiculous. It wasn't implying that the whole entire community was bad, I was just pointing an experience I had with it.

Counter point: Well, how about when you said

Or is your bar for friends so low, that your standards for friendships is equivalent to a bad community.
That was implying you were agreeing to that statement. [end]

That was under the assumption that the "the community being notoriously infamous" was true.

That's why I used the term, "Isn't" and "known" because it's an often discuss subject.

I was asking a question. Not making a statement.

As for

Well, to be fair, the Sony community isn't much better.

Well, I heard at least.

I also want to know what is upsetting you so badly? Why does me playing Xbox upset you so bad?

It doesn't.

I don't think I've ever implied or seemed angry in my posts.

My grade C+ english is showing.

Edited by Guest