Shiro vs. Izuna Hatsuse

Optic

No Game No Life - Who do you prefer?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. No Game No Life - Who do you prefer?

• Shiro - Sora's adorable little sister!
    • Izuna Hatsuse - the Werebeast girl!

[FLOAT_RIGHT]no-game-no-life-shiro-izuna-hatsuse.thumb.jpg.9d9cd0364b760470ec3973b788d3ec43.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]Which of these two adorable little characters from No Game No Life do you prefer?

Of course we saw Shiro kick ass with Sora many times since the start of the series. But Izuna, the Werebeast was also pretty terrifying too towards that final duel.

For me it's a very close call, but I'll have to lean towards Izuna because of those ears. xD

How about you? :angel:

no-game-no-life-shiro-izuna-hatsuse2.thumb.jpg.8cf0d49f742ff03d3b95693f4f797e90.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Haven't finished the series so cant comment

Hope you finish it soon. It's a great series. ;)

Then you'll be joining the rest of us wishing for a second series. :'(

Hope you finish it soon. It's a great series. ;)

Then you'll be joining the rest of us wishing for a second series. :'(

I do want to finish it, but i have so many to watch and not entirely sure what EP i was up too xD think it's 4 or 5

Shiro is cuter, to me and gets a lot more screen time and bonds/grows more with the audience.~

I do want to finish it, but i have so many to watch and not entirely sure what EP i was up too xD think it's 4 or 5

Why not use a website and/or document to track where you are on each anime you're currently watching?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Izuna, for sure. Much cuter overall in terms of both appearance and personality, and.she can turn into a complete badass which is just something that really appeals to me for whatever reason. Then on top of that, she's a kitsune.

• Agree 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic