Hi hi

Randi❤️JC

Hi, name's Randi and it's been a long time since I've been to a forum. Currently enrolled in college at the moment and planning to get a job in summer.

I started watching anime back in 1998; such as Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball Z (basically put, when Toonami was still on Cartoon Network). My favorite anime has got to be Fruits Basket, Free, and Serial Experiments Lain (to name a few). I love anime, anime music, basically anything that is related to it, but mainly watching anime is my thing.

So, that's basically all I have to say for now. Please take care of me. Bye bye ^_^

• Like 4

Hello Randi,

Welcome to Anime Forums!

Currently enrolled in college at the moment and planning to get a job in summer.

Best of luck with that! :)

I started watching anime back in 1998; such as Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball Z (basically put, when Toonami was still on Cartoon Network).

That's a nice selection of older anime titles there. Fruits Basket is one title I've still yet to see, is on my to watch list.

Back in 1998... you reminded me of of a fond memory. Anime here in Australia was quite difficult to access and we didn't really have the same TV channels you gus have that broadcast those shows here. Though we did have one that aired 3-4 shows each morning, on one channel. >>; Andn to top it off there were very few stores that stocked DVDs as there were fewer distributors at the time. Nowadays there are so many ways to enjoy anime which makes me really happy. xD

Out of curiosity, are there any recently anime titles that you like? Maybe any of the titles that are currently airing in Japan (accessible via FUNimation, Crunchyroll or other means) ?

I love anime, anime music, basically anything that is related to it, but mainly watching anime is my thing.

I'm sure you'll fit right in here. Please, enjoy your stay here.:angel:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

' date=' post: 19866, member: 645"']Welcome to anime forums Randi, its nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here :)

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Thanks and I will.

Welcome Randi Hope you have a great time!

Thank you

Welcome to the forum!

Might I ask what you're studying at college?

Photography and Creative Writing

Hi there Randi, welcome to Anime Forums, it's nice to meet you :)

I hope you have a really great time here and enjoy yourself :)

Thanks and I will

Hello Randi,

Welcome to Anime Forums!

Best of luck with that! :)

That's a nice selection of older anime titles there. Fruits Basket is one title I've still yet to see, is on my to watch list.

Back in 1998... you reminded me of of a fond memory. Anime here in Australia was quite difficult to access and we didn't really have the same TV channels you gus have that broadcast those shows here. Though we did have one that aired 3-4 shows each morning, on one channel. >>; Andn to top it off there were very few stores that stocked DVDs as there were fewer distributors at the time. Nowadays there are so many ways to enjoy anime which makes me really happy. xD

Out of curiosity, are there any recently anime titles that you like? Maybe any of the titles that are currently airing in Japan (accessible via FUNimation, Crunchyroll or other means) ?

I'm sure you'll fit right in here. Please, enjoy your stay here.:angel:

The anime I like now are Studio Ghibli Films (I watch this often), Free, Punch Man (I just started this so, no spoilers please), Norn 9 (It's getting interesting, so far), Ald.Noah 1 &2. I can't really think of any other new ones beside the ones I've seen. I hope that answers your question.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Randi, I hope we get along. You've been watching anime MUCH longer than I have, but I've watched some of sailor moon, and thought it was pretty good, I just got scared of the length of it and stopped watching before I got hooked.

Edited by Guest