Your least favourite Sword Art Online moments

Optic

My least favourite Sword Art Online moments...

Spoilers ahead!

Season 1

Episode 4: The Black Swordsman

sword-art-online-silica-kirito.thumb.jpg.711725e4feb3c4e6dbcc21c4448d3c34.jpg

This was Silica's episode. Silica is a cute and adorable character. And she had a nice red outfit that really suited her, that I will admit. But Silica's circumstances really bothered me. She got into an argument with her party, gets into a dangerous situation and somehow, with a stroke of luck Kirito just happened to be in the right place, in the right time to save her. REALLY?!?! Did that not bother anyone else? @_@ Why didn't Silica just wait until she got back into the relative safety of town before disbanding from her party?

Episode 24: Glided Hero

sword-art-online-sugou-licking-asuna-molesting.thumb.jpg.93c113741d71348c829479824e6e4774.jpg

This was the climax of the Alfheim Online arc, Kirito finally broke through to free Asuna. Then Sugou molests Asuna by undressing her slowly and licking her tears whilst leaving an impaled sword into Kirito. OK. I realise they already portrayed Sugou as having a fetish towards Asuna and him being super dodgy to her body outside Alfheim Online. But I just felt the molesting probably could have been left out.

Season 2

Episode 13: Phantom Bullet

sword-art-online-Shinkawa-raping-asada-sinon.thumb.jpg.6a04c52c967f4c199610e2f8eb275f62.jpg

After the Death Gun battle, Kirito and Sinon embrace and both go out with a bang with a hand grenade so that they both win Gun Gale Online.

Lovely, and absolutely touching scene!!

... then that was completely RUINED after Sinon/Asada's dodgy friend Shinkawa reveals himself as an accomplice in the player murders. Then attempts to rape her. And yet, despite this, Kirito was able to pinpoint Asada's location and save her. Ehh.... another scene that probably wasn't necessary in my opinion.

Other than that... you know, overall I found Sword Art Online to be quite enjoyable. Beautifully animated worlds, battles, and despite the harem aspects, I thought they were charming in a way. :)

How about you? What were your least favourite Sword Art Online moments and why?

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...
  • Geano locked this topic