Akame - Character Discussion

Optic

akame-ga-kill.thumb.jpg.0787a39d2de85f961b8daddfda4ad73f.jpg

This is the character discussion thread for Akame from Akame ga Kill!

Feel free to:

• Discuss your thoughts on the character!
  • Share your favourite images, scenes, wallpapers of the character!

Akame... she's adorable and cool-headed. An adorable killer with very long jet black hair, red eyes, and very strong katana skills. :o

I was also pleasantly surprised to see her how much she cared towards after Tatsumi's first mission upon joining Night Raid. Soo heartwarming awhh!

akame-ga-kill-akame-smiling.thumb.jpg.38d24154e9485056be14247d79f33695.jpg

akame-ga-kill-akame-shaking-hands.thumb.jpg.39d951f50b4851a2e7f4d5eee7b80b9f.jpg

Having said that, I've only seen the first three episodes so far so my opinion of Akame may change. But for now she's definitely my most favourite so far. :angel:

Any other Akame fans out there?

*cough* @Akame

akame-ga-kill-akame-blank-look.thumb.jpg.0012fc10f83945ae4445364977c5c414.jpg

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Akame is my #1 all time best girl out of the 50+ anime i've seen, she's just so badass both on and off the battlefield. She can be stern and knows when to be harsh when necessary yet she's still so caring towards everyone in night raid; if you had met her for the first time in a marketplace during her free time, you'd be god smacked to find out that she was an elite assassin behind that beautiful and yet reserved demeanor of hers. And yes, she's so damn adorable too, on top of her awesome skills with a katana and her warming attitude. Her tie and hair is pretty cool as well, just everything about her is awesome really.

• 1 month later...
  • Geano locked this topic