Relieving Stress

Optic

Where can I get me one of these (o^.^o)

You can get one for absolutely free! (as long as you have printer and paper) Just print it out :P

You can get one for absolutely free! (as long as you have printer and paper) Just print it out :P

One for free... i want one too, where can i buy it.

• 4 months later...

i feel like most of my stress comes from my parents they both work very long labour heavy jobs and as they get older i worry about them especially my mom seeing as she has the more dangerous out of the two jobs . stress also comes from my social excrescences , my job and school

honestly to deal with this i get in my pajamas make myself tea and watch anime/movies and play ssbm

when i have a problem at home i cant just escape to my room so i usually ride my penny board to Tim Hortans and have tea there while i listen to music . i also used to do this more when i didn't have internet because they had free wifi XP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Main source of stress: Money and adulting. xD

It's something I care little for but somehow my whole world and future revolves around it.

To relieve stress, more recently I've resorted to bad habits.

But old me would have meditated on it and went outside to get air.

Student = Stress. Stress + Anime/gaming/reading = no stress. But thats not why i posted this.

Among these, one of the methods i use to relieve stress is a common one, bone cracking. I have been cracking my neck, spin and knuckles for years now and due to a medical condition, my knees and everything below included. I have also recently learnt the whole "Kaneki-crack" from Tokyo Ghoul (now for the super fans, i know he doesn't crack them he breaks them but i aint doing that), and are super stoked, and started wondering how this will effect me physically.

What i want to know is what you guys think of this. There is a lot of information on the web but the problem is every webpage tells you something different such as: "it leads to arthritis." and "its just nitrogen bubbles bursting so no damaging effect at all." which is why i no longer know what to think so im asking you for your opinion, the few people i trust.

Whatever your opinions are i probably wont stop, even if i wanted too, i am just curious about what you Chiropractors In The Making think.[ATTACH=full]21678[/ATTACH]

Ive tried doing it..couldnt get my fingers to crack

• 1 year later...

I deal with stress differently now. When I was younger it was really hard for me. I guess I just distract myself and keep busy  ( mind wise and physically ) and think of positive things going on for me in my life right now. That usually helps me. If not I like to talk to family and close friends if I'm stressed out. 

• Like 1

The way I deal with stress is basketball, unless I have a stressful game coming or training was stressful or the pressure is getting to me then it's music and basketball will relieve that, But most of the time it's just being with my girlfriend that relieves the most stress for me. 

All the stress I have comes from just my surroundings, single life and the horrible atmosphere, really. To make it worse, my home's location is somewhere where the sun can't really be felt and it makes me feel depressed, too (not deeply, just slightly).

My stress reliever is listening to Eurobeat and sit on rooftops while thinking of good things that make me happy.

Well other than the usual job stress, I guess money. Because people have forced money to make the world turn, it's sort of constantly on our minds. Unfortunately.

My main source of stress is work. The project I am on currently is pretty much all or nothing. It lives or dies depending on how well my small team can do with it.

To relieve stress I primarily watch anime, but also listen to audio books and/or read ebooks. Each season there seems to be about 4 or so anime worth watching so I end up back-filling with older anime in order to have an hour or so of anime to watch each evening.

I did forget to add what relieves my stress. Well....I like to draw, and I also love to watch Nostalgia Critic on You Tube, but uh, honestly......sometimes when... me or my husband is stressed we.... we de-stress together. <___<;

• 9 months later...

It's inevitable if you are studying or if you've gotten excessive work and there is a time schedule until it needs to be finished. When i'm stressed, I take my headphones and go take a walk outside. You will be suprised how quickly you forget all the pressure for the mean time and just relax.

Edited by Muco
  • Like 1

music, exercise, games, visual novel's drawing, eroge so many things can remove my stress, 

and also meditation, i recently got into meditating before doing anything that requires brain power, and boy, does being one with the flow of water (imagination) make me less stressed, 

Main source of stress is College and the fact that I don't have any running water atm due to the well being dried up; also the weather really stresses me out, it has been extremely hot and muggy and I just cant stand being hot all the time however I find that some deep breathing and some light meditation is very helpful; so yea, that is what I do. If I am alone, I like to play video-games like Tekken to relax and have fun or just close my eyes and meditate whilst listening to music. :D 

Edited by SAO LILDOOP