Merge accounts?

Kei Nagai

Question

Hi, I am not sure why/what happened but my password is not saved on my pc on my original account(Strange since all other sites I use are still there). My original account is Slaine and I've been trying in vain for the last week or so to get into the account.

Anyway I made another (Sorry if it is against the rules) as I also couldn't remember what email I used with it. You should be able to check the IP address between this one and the 'Slaine' account to see they should use the same IP addresses.

If possible, I'd like my posts back from the other account on to this one. I'd like to stay as Kei nagai.

Thank you.

8 answers to this question

@Optic I am in :P

(I actually just needed to go into credential manager is all to get it...gotta say Idk why I made it that password as I never would have been able to figure it out).

Also I am not sure if something is up with outlook and AF.

The account I made and then doing password recovery on this account for slaine, I didn't get an email at all from you guys...I had to utilize my gmail (Sigh) account to be able to get the welcome email for Kei...and since I couldn't get the recovery email for Slaine, that's when I thought to check credentials.

OK good to hear. :)

...and since I couldn't get the recovery email for Slaine, that's when I thought to check credentials.

That is strange - and you've checked your SPAM/Junk Mail folder on the Outlook account in case it mistakenly got flagged as SPAM?

If it's not in your SPAM folder then I'll have to lodge a report to Microsoft to see what's going on. @_@

OK good to hear. :)

That is strange - and you've checked your SPAM/Junk Mail folder on the Outlook account in case it mistakenly got flagged as SPAM?

If it's not in your SPAM folder then I'll have to lodge a report to Microsoft to see what's going on. @_@

Could the accounts be merged now?Under Kei Nagai?

Your account has now been merged. All your posts under Slaine now belong to @Kei Nagai. Apologies for the delay.

It's all good but I almost did it again where I forgot the account so I had made another but I managed to remember my email. I forgot it was under a gmail (I refuse to use gmail actively).

The outlook thing is still not working btw.

The outlook thing is still not working btw.

I've now switched our outgoing email provider to improve deliverability - when you get a chance can you try a test password reset to see if it reaches your Outlook email?