The Gym

Davis

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 2 gyms around here and they aren't that great so no I don't.

oh ok that sucks, you don't need a lot of equipment but it obviously helps.

my gym is pretty good, the guy use to hold some records where i live.

the gym is 24hr one and they have quite a lot of equipment and they are expanding it soon.

i dont think it needs it really, it should concentrate more on replacing old equipment.

but yeah i'll stop talking now .... xD

oh ok that sucks, you don't need a lot of equipment but it obviously helps.

my gym is pretty good, the guy use to hold some records where i live.

the gym is 24hr one and they have quite a lot of equipment and they are expanding it soon.

i dont think it needs it really, it should concentrate more on replacing old equipment.

but yeah i'll stop talking now .... xD

24 hour gyms are cool, you wouldn't believe the amou t of people that where there at 12AM

I used to, but being the fat lazy person I am it really wasnt for me

i use to do a lot of sport at school, when i left school i did nothing and became lazy

my friend asked me to come with him once and i did for a bit and saw some results.

Also i wanted to stop being skinny, now im literally hooked xD

but yeah its one of those things you need motivation to keep going everyday.

i have a friend who gets all pumped up etc and then goes on and off for 2 weeks.

then stops, even though asked us to help him :/

i think if i was on my own i would of quit a long time ago.

24 hour gyms are cool, you wouldn't believe the amou t of people that where there at 12AM

my gym doesn't have that many people that go that late, but i must say i have used it at that time before, its the best as it is very quiet.

also have no issues getting to the equipment you need ^_^

my gym doesn't have that many people that go that late, but i must say i have used it at that time before, its the best as it is very quiet.

also have no issues getting to the equipment you need ^_^

Yes, nothing worse than waiting for a piece of equipment and then the person doesn't even clean it!

In our gym we had a you must clean after use policy

I did enjoy It though, I was actually really good, still got some muscles from my time there

Random fact about me, despite being fat and lazy, I have amazing and slim calf muscles! How does that work lol

But going to the gym also made me sad, I went for like 5 months, 3 times a week, and didnt loose one piece of weight :/

And seeing all the good looking guys and then seeing myself and being gay and in a homphobic town, well it was too much, so I left. Wow TMI from me, ill stop talking now lol

• Like 1

Yes, nothing worse than waiting for a piece of equipment and then the person doesn't even clean it!

In our gym we had a you must clean after use policy

I did enjoy It though, I was actually really good, still got some muscles from my time there

Random fact about me, despite being fat and lazy, I have amazing and slim calf muscles! How does that work lol

But going to the gym also made me sad, I went for like 5 months, 3 times a week, and didnt loose one piece of weight :/

And seeing all the good looking guys and then seeing myself and being gay and in a homphobic town, well it was too much, so I left. Wow TMI from me, ill stop talking now lol

yeah muscles don't disappear they will always be there, its quite hard to build legs so that is probably why you still have good calf's, like i train them quite hard but they don't get bigger if they do, i don't notice it. its cause we don't really use calf's so they don't really become a big muscle.

yeah i mean at the start you would of lost weight, but you will gain more weight as you gain more muscles, as you might know muscle weighs more than fat.

yeah the guys that look really good have either been going for many years to achieve that body or they are on roids. its literally that simple.

your grow the most when you start the gym after that it takes time especially if you wanna look really toned with a lot of muscle.

i did also feel sad when i first started as i would compare myself, but truly no one really cares what you do at the gym unless they are complete (insert bad word) or if you have really bad form but then most people would try and help and point you in the right direction.

hope they didn't treat you differently just cause of your sexuality.

I run every morning and lift 3 days a week. I love the gym and working out but I'm not always as motivated as I want to be. I grew up playing sports and in the gym so I do enjoy it. It's the diet that I can't do. xP

i train as i said somewhere above 5 times a week, but i hate running, due to my diet i have gained very small amount of fat around my lower stomach, which i will burn off, im too lazy atm.

i use to be 55kg im now 75kg which is quite good imo.

but yeah the diet is hard, i tried for bit but then gave in, i still have my protein etc but its not a very strict diet at all.

xP

I play with local clubs in sports and I'm still in school so I play with school teams then I do walking and climbing and stuff so I don't really need to go to the gym I don't think.

I play with local clubs in sports and I'm still in school so I play with school teams then I do walking and climbing and stuff so I don't really need to go to the gym I don't think.

yeah i use to do a lot of sport at school, i only really do weights when i go to the gym no cardio as im lazy but will have to start doing it soon xD

hoho I started going to the gym like 3 weeks ago and I'm not enjoying it AT ALL (me so damn lazy xD) .... but unfortunately I HAVE to keep going because of ...erm.... issues....

THE BAD SIDE

• too hard for potato me (even 5kg feels too heavy :o )
  • people (I hate being around strangers)
  • reeks of sweat (YUCK!)
  • BAD MUSIC.... BAD LOUD MUSIC

THE GOOD SIDE

• *cough* hot guys *cough*
  • I get to see a person I really admire often :D
  • it's good for me I suppose.... It's not like I'm fat or anything (although I call myself that all the time xD I'm the reason I feel so bad about myself I guess... lol) but I could use some strengthening up... tbh my bro and I are always being competitive with each other and actually, the main reason I don't plan on giving up the gym is because I don't wanna be left behind.... he won't be making fun of me for much longer :)

• Like 1

I go to Gyms all the time!

It's where I have my Pokemon Battles so I can get Gym Badges so I can challenge the Elite 4.

I'll leave now xP

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

hoho I started going to the gym like 3 weeks ago and I'm not enjoying it AT ALL (me so damn lazy xD) .... but unfortunately I HAVE to keep going because of ...erm.... issues....

THE BAD SIDE

• too hard for potato me (even 5kg feels too heavy :o )
  • people (I hate being around strangers)
  • reeks of sweat (YUCK!)
  • BAD MUSIC.... BAD LOUD MUSIC

THE GOOD SIDE

• *cough* hot guys *cough*
  • I get to see a person I really admire often :D
  • it's good for me I suppose.... It's not like I'm fat or anything (although I call myself that all the time xD I'm the reason I feel so bad about myself I guess... lol) but I could use some strengthening up... tbh my bro and I are always being competitive with each other and actually, the main reason I don't plan on giving up the gym is because I don't wanna be left behind.... he won't be making fun of me for much longer :)

are you mrs claus ?

yeah i thought it sucked in the early weeks, but i wanted to keep going cause of my friend we are about the same strength im now stronger at certain exercises but at that time i just wanted to keep up, so he was my encouragement, when you first start its always a bit awkward.

after like month or two you will have your own little routine.

yeah i always thought people judged me on what i use to lift, cause i started quite low, was pretty damn week ^_^

but i have realised people just go tot he gym do what they do then go home, unless you are doing something wrong then they may stare.

my gym is fine, must suck of smelling that all the time xD

i just put my earphones in and i dont hear the gym's music xD

thats true xD

i wish more girls went to my gym T_T we only have a few.

are you stalking him/her ? xD but seriously its a good thing xD

i always think the worst of me and if people start to complement me im like nah your just jk, like i dont believe them

idk why i always do that to myself but i do xD

are you mrs claus ?

not only am I a potato but I'm also slow to get a joke.... sorry.... (I still don't get it :/)

i just put my earphones in and i dont hear the gym's music xD

I tried that... no luck.... they turn up the volume a bit too much :/ and I'm not gonna be the nerd who asks them to turn it down

are you stalking him/her ? xD but seriously its a good thing xD

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda..... I just can't help it, he's the coolest person ever.... and I don't mean it in a girl-crushing-on-an-older-guy kind of way.... It's more like I respect him a lot and wanna call him sensei dunno xD

not only am I a potato but I'm also slow to get a joke.... sorry.... (I still don't get it :/)

I tried that... no luck.... they turn up the volume a bit too much :/ and I'm not gonna be the nerd who asks them to turn it down

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda..... I just can't help it, he's the coolest person ever.... and I don't mean it in a girl-crushing-on-an-older-guy kind of way.... It's more like I respect him a lot and wanna call him sensei dunno xD

you said "hohoho" its pretty bad but yeah, idek if she says that :/

that sucks maybe get headphones that should definitely help xD

but yeah i wouldn't do that either if i were you

awww thats cute xD

maybe go talk to him or something,

the owner of our gym was one of the storngest people where we live so i kinda look up to him, i sometimes ask for advice etc.

the downside is when he talk something that should take 5 mins he turns into 30-40 mins im not even jk

once i asked on flavours of protein shakes he explained the standard ones vanilla chocolate and strawberry he then said there are like 100+ flavours of strawberry luckily he didn't explain them xD

Edited by Guest

you said "hohoho" its pretty bad but yeah, idek if she says that :/

oh, that xD I do it very often so I couldn't make the connection, it's natural for me to say it :P

awww thats cute xD

maybe go talk to him or something,

I do talk to him a bit.... like saying hello :P and I feel so happy afterwards xD

the owner of our gym was one of the storngest people where we live so i kinda look up to him, i sometimes ask for advice etc.

the downside is when he talk something that should take 5 mins he turns into 30-40 mins im not even jk

once i asked on flavours of protein shakes he explained the standard ones vanilla chocolate and strawberry he then said there are like 100+ flavours of strawberry luckily he didn't explain them xD

xD maybe he just wants someone to listen to him cause he's actually very lonely :P

Edited by Guest

oh, that xD I do it very often so I couldn't make the connection, it's natural for me to say it :P

I do talk to him a bit.... like saying hello :P and I feel so happy afterwards xD

xD maybe he just wants someone to listen to him cause he's actually very lonely :P

oh i see suppose everyone has something about them that they like to say often xD

aw xD idk why but i like stuff like this, it makes me happy.

yeah idk, i suppose he must be like 60 now, hes still stronger and looks better then me, the guys a beast.

he knows a lot of people.

i think he just likes to talk, but it could also be what you said.

also how do you separate text when you reply to me, its satisfying to look at, also i want to know, im pretty new to forums, use to use disqus.

aw xD idk why but i like stuff like this, it makes me happy.

weirdo xD

yeah idk, i suppose he must be like 60 now, hes still stronger and looks better then me, the guys a beast.

he knows a lot of people.

i think he just likes to talk, but it could also be what you said.

he must be trying to pour his wisdom into you, then :P you are the chosen one!

also how do you separate text when you reply to me, its satisfying to look at, also i want to know, im pretty new to forums, use to use disqus.

I just click 'reply' which appears at the end of the post I want to quote. Then I copy-paste the start/ end of the quotes to where I want to separate it so I can reply... I'll give you a screenshot too cause I suck at explanations...

quote.thumb.jpg.e6da0cc9560d760a1ac375e2fd8b452f.jpg

Edited by Guest

weirdo xD

i dont think its weird to be happy about seeing other people being happy.

but im probably pretty weird anyway, i think everyone is weirdo even just a little.

he must be trying to pour his wisdom into you, then :P you are the chosen one!

haha yeah, he knows a lot, he been doing it all his life after all xD

i think i would just be a disappointment xD

I just click 'reply' which appears at the end of the post I want to quote. Then I copy-paste the start/ end of the quotes to where I want to separate it so I can reply... I'll give you a screenshot too cause I suck at explanations...

thanks fam, i should of realised this sooner.

lets hope i used copy-paste correctly

i dont think its weird to be happy about seeing other people being happy.

but im probably pretty weird anyway, i think everyone is weirdo even just a little.

oh, well, I'm not very familiar with the 'happy because someone else is happy' thing.... I mean, I used to think it was natural,too but most people aren't like that

haha yeah, he knows a lot, he been doing it all his life after all xD

i think i would just be a disappointment xD

every chosen one starts out as a disappontment xD

thanks fam, i should of realised this sooner.

lets hope i used copy-paste correctly

.......I read 'ham' at first :P

it was correct m8, keep it up :D

Edited by Guest