The Gym

Davis

oh, well, I'm not very familiar with the 'happy because someone else is happy' thing.... I mean, I used to think it was natural,too but most people aren't like that

well its not all the time, i guess idk how to react so i just become happy/neutral.

im neutral all the time and people often mistake it for being unappy, my parents always go "you alright ?"

if i wasn't i would say so.

every chosen one starts out as a disappontment xD

Wise words, very true ^_^

.......I read 'ham' at first :P

it was correct m8, keep it up :D

haha, you must of been like why is he talking about ham.... on a side note, ham is pretty damn tasty

thanks xD

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise words, very true ^_^

Being the meanie I am, it takes a lot of effort to suppress the need to say something that'll ruin the mood... Idk, I like giving people hope and then crushing it hehehehe I'm so evil

haha, you must of been like why is he talking about ham.... on a side note, ham is pretty damn tasty

eh, well, I've been called worse so ham was not that weird :P still, no... ham is a no... like all meat products that are not actual meat... I mean, killing an animal and then cooking it is one thing, but having it sliced lke that is not okay ._.

Being the meanie I am, it takes a lot of effort to suppress the need to say something that'll ruin the mood... Idk, I like giving people hope and then crushing it hehehehe I'm so evil

i kinda do that, im very sarcastic and people never know if i mean something i say or if its just sarcasm. i always get weird looks.

i find it funny, my best friend is exactly the same, so when we are together we get each other and people give us the strangest of looks.

eh, well, I've been called worse so ham was not that weird :P still, no... ham is a no... like all meat products that are not actual meat... I mean, killing an animal and then cooking it is one thing, but having it sliced lke that is not okay ._.

well that's good, im sure everyone has been called worse xD

i love meat, when i go out and eat i will always have a steak *_*

i couldn't live without meat, most of my diet is meat, cause i need that protein gains xD i don't see how its different, i mean when its cooked you still have to cut it to eat it, unless you literally get a piece of meat and stuff it in your mouth without cutting a bit of first...

or maybe i read it wrong xD

i kinda do that, im very sarcastic and people never know if i mean something i say or if its just sarcasm. i always get weird looks.

i find it funny, my best friend is exactly the same, so when we are together we get each other and people give us the strangest of looks.

and that is called 'living' xD I fell truly alive whenever I'm making people feel uncomfortable

well that's good, im sure everyone has been called worse xD

i love meat, when i go out and eat i will always have a steak *_*

i couldn't live without meat, most of my diet is meat, cause i need that protein gains xD i don't see how its different, i mean when its cooked you still have to cut it to eat it, unless you literally get a piece of meat and stuff it in your mouth without cutting a bit of first...

or maybe i read it wrong xD

I am pretty bad at explaining stuff so yeah... what I wanted to say is that such products are not very trushworthy... I'm betting my head they're everything but meat... when you have the whole animal, wheather you cut it or not is irrelevant because it's still an animal (you can see meat/bones/whatev) but when you buy it in such a form which is far from its original, it's kind of suspicious... ham doesn't even taste like meat anyway it tastes more like glue....

Edited by Guest

and that is called 'living' xD I fell truly alive whenever I'm making people feel uncomfortable

hahah, i love peoples expressions, it makes my day xD

I am pretty bad at explaining stuff so yeah... what I wanted to say is that such products are not very trushworthy... I'm betting my head they're everything but meat... when you have the whole animal, wheather you cut it or not is irrelevant because it's still an animal (you can see meat/bones/whatev) but when you buy it in such a form which is far from its original, it's kind of suspicious... ham doesn't even taste like meat anyway it tastes more like glue....

i see, i mean i'll try it if tastes ok then i will eat it, you do get different types of ham, the cheaper ones will literally be 1% meat.

the more expensive stuff would be ok.

like the ham you get in restaurants that would be good stuff, shops most of it is bad like you say ^_^

hahah, i love peoples expressions, it makes my day xD

i see, i mean i'll try it if tastes ok then i will eat it, you do get different types of ham, the cheaper ones will literally be 1% meat.

the more expensive stuff would be ok.

like the ham you get in restaurants that would be good stuff, shops most of it is bad like you say ^_^

and that's where a simple gym talk can take you :P

haha yeah, we became ham experts, tbh i love talking about my food cause i had to learn a bit for my diet which i don't really stick too xD

just like rules are made to be broken, diets are made so you won't stick to them :P food is one of the 5 great 'gods' of everyday life (for me tbh) along with sleep, anime, music and books

just like rules are made to be broken, diets are made so you won't stick to them :P food is one of the 5 great 'gods' of everyday life (for me tbh) along with sleep, anime, music and books

depends of what rules you break, some can land you behind bars xP

i do keep up with most of it but i add snacks to it, cause i get hungry all the time, i try to eat ever 2 hours *_*

yes i highly agree that food is a god, funny how i love sleep but i also love to stay up late ... but when im in bed its hard to get out.

agree with the rest too apart from books, i just cant sit down and read a book unfortunately.

first thing i do when i wake up is play music

Edited by Guest

depends of what rules you break, some can land you behind bars xP

not if there's no evidence against you :P

i do keep up with most of it but i add snacks to it, cause i get hungry all the time, i try to eat ever 2 hours *_*

all guys are the same.... they eat and eat and it's never enough (my bro just got out of his room for a late snack cause it's like 2 in the morning xD)

yes i highly agree that food is a god, funny how i love sleep but i also love to stay up late ... but when im in bed its hard to get out.

I feel you, I have the same problem: to sleep or not to sleep, that is the question.... (tbh I've had trouble sleeping ever since I was born so yeah, it's too precious for me ._, )

agree with the rest too apart from books, i just cant sit down and read a book unfortunately.

typical :P out of all the guys I know, only a couple are into books

first thing i do when i wake up is play music

:o you don't go to the gym???? XP

not if there's no evidence against you :P

haha that's very true xD not guilty until proven otherwise.

all guys are the same.... they eat and eat and it's never enough (my bro just got out of his room for a late snack cause it's like 2 in the morning xD)

haha yeah we love to eat xD

i use to eat a lot of snacks which don't really fill you up that much, but now cause i need food to keep building strength, muscle, i eat a lot of rice and chicken. at one point i had meals every 2 hours, man it was hard at the start i thought it would be easy, eventually eating a whole pack of rice and chicken was easy, had like 6-7 meals a day *_* it also cost a lot of money T_T

I feel you, I have the same problem: to sleep or not to sleep, that is the question.... (tbh I've had trouble sleeping ever since I was born so yeah, it's too precious for me ._, )

yeah xD like yesterday i was doing something and then i just fell asleep and didn't wake up till 12 or 1 in the afternoon....

my mum said i was her best child, all i did was sleep all day everyday xD

typical :P out of all the guys I know, only a couple are into books

sorry to dissapoint xD i once had to read a book for something, i think it was school, i fell asleep reading it ...

:o you don't go to the gym???? XP

haha i wish, if i could i would do it as a job, unfortunately it is work that i have to attend to, i mean it pays my gym membership and it allows me to purchase food xP and other goodies.

Edited by Guest

haha yeah we love to eat xD

i use to eat a lot of snacks which don't really fill you up that much, but now cause i need food to keep building strength, muscle, i eat a lot of rice and chicken. at one point i had meals every 2 hours, man it was hard at the start i thought it would be easy, eventually eating a whole pack of rice and chicken was easy, had like 6-7 meals a day *_* it also cost a lot of money T_T

omg just go live in a farm and raise your own chickens m8 :P don't get too buff tho, think of your poor mum xD she won't be able to hug you anymore

yeah xD like yesterday i was doing something and then i just fell asleep and didn't wake up till 12 or 1 in the afternoon....

my mum said i was her best child, all i did was sleep all day everyday xD

awwww how precious... :3

sorry to dissapoint xD i once had to read a book for something, i think it was school, i fell asleep reading it ...

xD stahp this is too much *dies*

haha i wish, if i could i would do it as a job, unfortunately it is work that i have to attend to, i mean it pays my gym membership and it allows me to purchase food xP and other goodies.

meh, life is not always fair.......

omg just go live in a farm and raise your own chickens m8 :P don't get too buff tho, think of your poor mum xD she won't be able to hug you anymore

haha i would do that if i could xD people always ask me are your bored of eating chicken?.... im like no... :/

yeah i dont want to become huge, i mean it looks impressive, but its not that great its also a bit freaky.

my target would be between 80-85kg, im quite tall so i need to weigh more to actually be able to tell the difference.

awwww how precious... :3

yes it was beautiful xD

xD stahp this is too much *dies*

*gets defibrillator* 1...2..3... bam..

oh your back ^_^

meh, life is not always fair.......

woman of wise words here, yeah life throws a lot of sh*t at you sometimes.

yeah i dont want to become huge, i mean it looks impressive, but its not that great its also a bit freaky.

my target would be between 80-85kg, im quite tall so i need to weigh more to actually be able to tell the difference.

man, you sound a lot like my brother :P he says the same things

*gets defibrillator* 1...2..3... bam..

oh your back ^_^

haha got you, I'm a vampire, I can't die ;)

woman of wise words here, yeah life throws a lot of sh*t at you sometimes.

2f0g6jn.jpg.266a76ed300da5e6ff5d0b053aae9f61.jpg

man, you sound a lot like my brother :P he says the same things

hmm xD hope that's a positive, is he also a gym addict ?

haha got you, I'm a vampire, I can't die ;)

2f0g6jn.jpg.984fd59ab539353921f44355d8e19b20.jpg

damn, i can't believe i fell for that, on the plus side i have now gained a defibrillator for the just in case ^_^

yeah, pretty much :P

i approve of that, i literally work, then go home eat, then gym for 2 hours.

make good use of it, then :P

well i hope not, don't wanna be seeing a lot of people on their deathbed