Say something to the person above!

Optic

11 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

why do you want to snipe Yuske.

Lolz, I don't. Maybe it's time to change avatars.

7 hours ago, baejoohyun said:

Never really liked admins and mods, but for ArchieKun maybe I make an exception  ahmagahplz.png

Oooooooooohhh, @ArchieKun Has a crush.

Yeah, that I cannot think of anything else either, though people talk about Dark matter and Dark engery too. Still, it is interesting to think about, as scientists believe that there might not be a black hole in the center of each galaxy.

I am not sure myself of what it does, and cannot find info on it.

Both dark matter, and dark energy are different fundamentally from a black hole in that they are not necessarily objects. At least dark energy isn't its more, or less how we are measuring the expatiation of the universe itself. Dark matter is more like clumps of stuff we cannot detect, but no it is there based on how it effects objects including black holes that are around it. We call them dark simply because they are unknown like we are in the dark about how this really works.

Now this topic just got interesting hows that for saying something. :)

I originally found myself liking the first season the most, but when I started re-watching it, I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I had the first couple of times. I started seeing ALL of the flaws all at once. Not a fun experience.

I can't seem to focus on one anime at a time right now.

• 2 weeks later...