Say something to the person above!

Optic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey YOU. Yes YOU! You are the only one who can see this message. You have been hand picked to be recruited by the FBI. But in order to hire you we need to know that you are on your alert, even if it comes to text in a chat box.

Raise your hands in the air to prove it by typing \o/.

Together we can save the universe.

I identify as the sun. Ever since I was a young girl I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium and light and send it throughout the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is impossible and I'm being ridiculous but I don't care. I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 degrees C. From now on I want everyone to call me "Sol" and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can't accept me you're a fusionphobe and need to check your astral priviledge. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Funny 4

More than likely. I barely see $2 bills anymore myself.

Things that happened today in History:

1770: British explorer James cook first sights Australia.

1775: American Revolution begins in Lexington, Massachusetts. The "Shot Heard Round the World" took place in Concord later that day.

1909: Joan of Arc receives beatification by the Roman Catholic Church.

1995: Oklahoma City bombing - A truck bomb at Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building kills 168 and injures 500.

2011: Fiedl Castro resigns from the Communist Party of Cuba's central committee after 45 years of holding the title

We didn't because with the weather being so hot here today, which is rare for this time of the year as it's usually either freezing cold or snowing, we decided to go to the beach, we had fish and chips, followed by ice cream, enjoyed the hot weather, played frisbee in the park, overall a brilliant day 🏖️