Say something to the person above!

Optic

27 minutes ago, Banri said:

I didn't know that.

Did you know that apparently the British drink over 163 million cups of tea daily, about 20 times the number of cups consumed by Americans.

That's a lot of tea but somewhat not surprised. When I lived there I constantly had people ask me if I wanted tea when I came to visit, and I felt like it was rude to say no but I actually hate tea so I had to force myself to drink it every. single. time.

Did you know that in Connecticut it is illegal for a barber to hum a tune while cutting your hair? 

4 minutes ago, Banri said:

I didn't know that, how strange

Did you know you make me smile ^^

I did not! But I am glad! Did you know that you make me as well?

• Friendly 1

3 minutes ago, Banri said:

I did not, but knowing that now makes me smile even more!

That makes me happy that you are happy that I am happy that you are happy that I am.... @_@.... 

Did you know that smiling apparently boosts your immune system and helps you live longer?

Edited by Sofi
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

That makes me happy that you are happy that I am happy that you are happy that I am.... @_@.... 

Did you know that smiling apparently boosts your immune system and helps you live longer?

I didn't know that, but knowing that now makes me treasure this experience even more

• Friendly 1

5 minutes ago, Banri said:

I didn't know that, but knowing that now makes me treasure this experience even more

Hooray!!

Did you know that a bolt of lighting has enough energy to toast 100,000 slices of bread?

2 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Hooray!!

Did you know that a bolt of lighting has enough energy to toast 100,000 slices of bread?

Wow that's a lot of toast from one bolt of lightening 🌩️

Did you know that according to Coca Cola, there are nearly four million vending machines in Japan?

1 minute ago, Banri said:

Wow that's a lot of toast from one bolt of lightening 🌩️

Did you know that according to Coca Cola, there are nearly four million vending machines in Japan?

No I didn't but that's interesting. They should do that here because I can hardly find one anymore e.e

Did you know that it once against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland?

3 minutes ago, Sofi said:

No I didn't but that's interesting. They should do that here because I can hardly find one anymore e.e

Did you know that it once against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland?

I agree, vending machines are rare in the UK too,

I had no idea, poor dogs

Did you know that placing a postage stamp bearing the monarch’s head upside down on an envelope is considered as act of treason.

11 minutes ago, Banri said:

I agree, vending machines are rare in the UK too,

I had no idea, poor dogs

Did you know that placing a postage stamp bearing the monarch’s head upside down on an envelope is considered as act of treason.

Did you know that I am now hoping I have never accidentally unintentionally committed treason :S Lol. 

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

Did you know that I am now hoping I have never accidentally unintentionally committed treason :S Lol. 

I'm sure you haven't, but did you know that if you had, I'd be there to support you, defend you and do what ever it takes to get you free ^^

I'm sure you haven't, but did you know that if you had, I'd be there to support you, defend you and do what ever it takes to get you free ^^

I am certainly glad that you have so much faith in me XD And I find that very nice and would appreciate you getting me out of jail for treason ;D 

Did you know that in the 1830s Ketchup was sold as a medicine? 

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

I am certainly glad that you have so much faith in me XD And I find that very nice and would appreciate you getting me out of jail for treason ;D 

Did you know that in the 1830s Ketchup was sold as a medicine? 

Wow I had no idea it was sold as a medicine, that is surprising

Did you know that Moore's Law is commonly quoted as saying that every two years, the number of transistors that could fit on a microchip would double.

Wow I had no idea it was sold as a medicine, that is surprising

Did you know that Moore's Law is commonly quoted as saying that every two years, the number of transistors that could fit on a microchip would double.

Did you know that I have no idea what Moore's Law is and that's depressing ;-; 

6 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Did you know that I have no idea what Moore's Law is and that's depressing ;-; 

*Hugs*, It's to do with the co-founder of a chip company called Intel, which stated that transistors would double every two years, but it looks like last year it reached it's limit and the company will have to probably re-innovate to move forward.

Edited by Banri

5 minutes ago, Banri said:

*Hugs*, It's to do with the co-founder of a chip company called Intel, which stated that transistors would double every two years, but it looks like last year it reached it's limit and the company will have to probably re-innovate to move forward.

Oh neat, today I learned ^^ Lol

Did you know that a snail can sleep for 3 years?