Say something to the person above!

Optic

1 minute ago, Banri said:

Oh wow, that's fast! I had no idea ^^

Did you know that the ancient Greeks actually invented the spiked dog color to protect their doggies from wolf attacks?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

Did you know that the ancient Greeks actually invented the spiked dog color to protect their doggies from wolf attacks?

I had no idea that it was the Greeks that invented that or that it was made for that specific purpose

Did you know today I've learnt lots of new things today :D

Did you know that the first historical mention of the yo-yo was from Greece in the year 500 B.C.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1 minute ago, Banri said:

I had no idea that it was the Greeks that invented that or that it was made for that specific purpose

Did you know today I've learnt lots of new things today :D

Did you know that the first historical mention of the yo-yo was from Greece in the year 500 B.C.

Learning new things is always good!~ 

I did not know that, but I did know that the oldest toy was named to be the stick xD

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

5 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Learning new things is always good!~ 

I did not know that, but I did know that the oldest toy was named to be the stick xD

Absolutely!

I didn't know the oldest toy was named to be the stick :D

Did you know that the production cost of the original 1937 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs cost Disney a whopping $1.49 million dollars

Edited by Banri
  • Like 1

Just now, Banri said:

Absolutely!

But I didn't know the oldest toy was named to be the stick :D

Did you know that the production cost of the original 1937 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs cost Disney a whopping $1.49 Million Dollars

I bet that equals to a lot of money today though, if that was the actual cost in 1937 lol. 

I just generated a short story on a short story generator that included our names, so this will be the most random thing posted on here, so lets see what it comes up with:

Sofi looked at the solid ruler in her hands and felt delighted.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her grand surroundings. She had always loved beautiful Plymouth with its jolly, joyous jungle. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel delighted.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Banri. was a ruthless teacher with blonde arms and sloppy toes.

gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a down to earth, gentle, tea drinker with handsome arms and beautiful toes. Her friends saw her as a queenlike, quarrelsome queen. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a large owl.

But not even a down to earth person who had once made a cup of tea for a large owl, was prepared for what had in store today.

The clouds danced like sitting snakes, making puzzled.

As stepped outside and came closer, she could see the foolish glint in his eye.

gazed with the affection of 2361 generous kindly koalas. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug."

looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the solid ruler. ", I MADE ALL THESE BISCUITS FOR YOU," she replied.

They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two gentle, gifted gerbils singing at a very clumsy Halloween party, which had classical music playing in the background and two grateful uncles partying to the beat.

regarded 's blonde arms and sloppy toes. "I feel the same way!" revealed with a delighted grin.

looked active, his emotions blushing like a knobbly, kind knife.

Then came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END 

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

Did you know that is very adorable, and did you also know that is time for Sofi to go to bed T_T 

Did you know that I'm about to say... I hope you have sweet dreams and a wonderful nights sleep ^^

I've absolutely enjoyed our time on here tonight ❤️

• Friendly 1

I did not know this but that's interesting - never played much bingo.

On a scale of 1-10 what is your level of interest in Harry Potter?

It would be a hard one to scale, I've watched the movies when they were on the TV with the family, but hadn't really looked into it beyond that.

Did you know... the founders of Google offered to sell their startup in 1998 to Yahoo for $1 million dollars and Yahoo turned them down.

Today I learned Yahoo dumb as they search engine :C lmao

Did you know that Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined?

I had no idea, how strange

Did you know that apparently the moon was once a piece of Earth "the theory is that when Earth was a relatively young planet, it was struck by a giant object and this collision broke a piece of the Earth away to create the moon. This piece then began to orbit the Earth as a result of its gravitational pull."

Hmm no, that's interesting though.

So today I was at work and I heard someone mention Inuyasha, and I just started rewatching InuYasha again, and I leaned way too far back in my chair trying to be stupid and listen to their conversation. The chair ended up tipping over completely and for some reason while I was falling I just screamed out "I LOVE INUYASHAAAAAAAAAA" at the top of my lungs and everyone was just staring.