Say something to the person above!

Optic

I've been watching a multi-part documentary about the Apollo 11 mission recently which was interesting, but I think that's finished now.

If you could have any one single piece of anime merch, what would you choose, that is if there is something

25 minutes ago, Kazuto Kirigaya said:

I've been watching a multi-part documentary about the Apollo 11 mission recently which was interesting, but I think that's finished now.

If you could have any one single piece of anime merch, what would you choose, that is if there is something

That sounds interesting.

And I'm not really sure about a particular piece but there are a lot of plushies I want lol.

Do you prefer wood floors in a house or carpet?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kazuto Kirigaya said:

I'd have to choose carpet, as carpets are cozy.

For a weekend away, would you choose to go to a log cabin or hotel?

It depends on what mood I was in lol. Log cabins are nice to get away in and hotels are nice to relax in.

What's your favorite type of music?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nono said:

So that wasn't a dream?

Nooo it was very real. Just don't open your closet I am not in here ;c 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

his Hikaru Shidou/Nova love interest from magic knight rayearth  though he will appear at season 2 his name is Lantis just one of my anime husband😂

• Friendly 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

his Hikaru Shidou/Nova love interest from magic knight rayearth  though he will appear at season 2 his name is Lantis just one of my anime husband😂

He's sexyyyyy XD I am going to have to look him up now lolz. What other anime guys do you like the most?

2 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

He's sexyyyyy XD I am going to have to look him up now lolz. What other anime guys do you like the most?

Lol my first one was kurama from yuyu hakusho i tend to like guys that are either red hair or mysterious kind

20 minutes ago, Nova said:

Lol my first one was kurama from yuyu hakusho i tend to like guys that are either red hair or mysterious kind

Do you like Kenshin? 

• Like 1