Jump to content

Say something to the person above!


Optic

Recommended Posts

I stuck 11 daffodils in my mouth today and I'll do it again no matter how many times they throw me out of the flower shop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

I stuck 11 daffodils in my mouth today and I'll do it again no matter how many times they throw me out of the flower shop. 

This is not a good idea. Daffodils contain a toxic substance that can cause all manner of nasty effects if eaten.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Animedragon said:

This is not a good idea. Daffodils contain a toxic substance that can cause all manner of nasty effects if eaten.

Well.... scratch that salad idea off the board. xD Guess I'll just stick to dandelions and garden veggies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, viruxx said:

Well.... scratch that salad idea off the board.

Good plan. 🙂

6 hours ago, viruxx said:

Guess I'll just stick to dandelions and garden veggies.

I'm not sure if I'd actually want to eat a dandelion, but apparently they're very nutritious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Good plan. 🙂

I'm not sure if I'd actually want to eat a dandelion, but apparently they're very nutritious.

They’re a little bitter on their own, but they aren’t really that bad if mixed in with other greens and veggies. The younger the leaves are, the more tender and tasty they are. I actually found a video years ago where this guy was sautéing dandelion greens with potatoes. Looked delicious, ngl. 😋

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2024 at 3:53 AM, Sakura said:

Welp that Dandelions being toxic prolly explains what's wrong with me LOL

It's daffodils that are toxic, not dandelions. It's sort of important to know the difference. 🙂😱 

8 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I think everyone assumes there's something wrong with them to some degree, but I also think it's just how different people are and not necessarily that something is wrong with them. Everyone's just different in their own ways. At least that's my take on it. ^^

I agree, it would be SO boring if we were all the same.

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Animedragon said:

It's daffodils that are toxic, not dandelions. It's sort of important to know the difference. 🙂😱 

I agree, it would be SO boring if we were all the same.

Oh geez, I meant daffodils but I'm so out of this week I don't know what I'm typing half the time lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Oh geez, I meant daffodils but I'm so out of this week I don't know what I'm typing half the time lol

Eating all those funny plants will do that to you.   :D 

  • Funny 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I was actually talking about the funny sounding names plants have. Though I guess they don't always sound funny. They might sound funnier to some people more than others though.

Yes, I knew what you really meant. It was just my weird sense of humour cutting in. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Oh, ok. lol Sorry, missing the obvious is and always has been my default, but no one's really ever figured out why. It's always been frustrating though. ><

No worries, my mind often makes some very strange connections between things, and not everyone gets them and some think I'm totally crazy. (perhaps they're right, but I don't care!) 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Yeah it is. lol Until there's so much laughing that the cheeks start to hurt. Not to mention the stomach pain from doing it too much. ^^;

I think the phrase "do everything in moderation" applies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I think the phrase "do everything in moderation" applies.

I often don’t follow this phrase when it’s about the things I like lol. There is a lot of nights we’re i watched anime until 5 am when I had a test at 8 lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

I often don’t follow this phrase when it’s about the things I like lol. There is a lot of nights we’re i watched anime until 5 am when I had a test at 8 lmao

I'm sure you're not the only one who does that. 🙂

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...