The Lost Village (Mayoiga)

Ryuji

[FLOAT_RIGHT]78936.jpg.94f10a041397bf4cdf5429713b73329f.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

A shady bus tour of young men and women are headed to an elusive village called Nanakimura. A destination where people can partake in an utopian existence, free of the world's obstacles... or so goes the rumor.

Heading deep into the mountains, the bus is carrying 30 different individuals, each harboring their own expectations and troubled hearts...

What they had arrived to was an uninhabited village with lingering, faint scents of life and it was falling apart.

Just what is the secret of Nanakimura?

This looks like it will be a pretty good mystery if they do it right.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode one was pretty great!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the next episode! I've already picked out my best girl xP Her name is Masaki <3

I hope this anime turns out as great as I think it's going to be!

Just saw the first episode today! Looks pretty interesting so far, but we don't know enough for me to definitely say if I like it yet. I hope this will be my new "Erased". While it's not immediately similar to Erased, Erased was a very different anime for me, I usually don't watch mystery shows, or anything that "down to earth" unless it's a comedy. It's actually watching Erased that has made me interested in this show, and I hope it'll do the same for more mystery shows I may come across.

Also, #LionIsSortOfVeryCuteIMO :blush:

• Like 1

Just saw the first episode today! Looks pretty interesting so far, but we don't know enough for me to definitely say if I like it yet. I hope this will be my new "Erased". While it's not immediately similar to Erased, Erased was a very different anime for me, I usually don't watch mystery shows, or anything that "down to earth" unless it's a comedy. It's actually watching Erased that has made me interested in this show, and I hope it'll do the same for more mystery shows I may come across.

I'm hoping this will be my new Erased too!

I really liked everything about episode 1 from the bomb hallucination to the Unfortunate Hippopotamus Song.

Also, #LionIsSortOfVeryCuteIMO :blush:

Good choice! Lion is really cute but I prefer Masaki. (current avatar)

Episode one was pretty great!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the next episode! I've already picked out my best girl xP Her name is Masaki <3

I hope this anime turns out as great as I think it's going to be!

i have just started to watch, looks like i might like this xP

reminds me slightly of danganronpa somehow....

i think 3/4 of that bus will die pretty soon, watched 5 mins so far xP

• Like 1

It's freaking Erased all over again....that cliffhanger........

Just saw ep 2. I think Ryuji will agree with me when I say that Yottsun must be... disposed of.

I would suggest in what way he should be disposed of but........it's extremely dark and disturbing.

MASAKI I'LL SAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Aside from that Lion continues to be adorable by being so short:blush:

Yeah, she makes a good second best girl :P

I'm similar to Mitsumune.....

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic