Heya!

Corvus

Hello. I'm new around here since A4 (an anime forum) is down and it will be back in the form of Sakuga City. Until then I'll be around here and I might even stay permanently. Anyways you totally need to add Kawai Ritsu from Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou as a waifu choice!

• Like 2

I like everything besides mecha. I have no idea why I just don't. I don't particularly like or dislike any genre (besides mecha) I just watch anything that looks interesting or entertaining. For instance I can watch something dark, psychological and kinda depressing like Monster or I can watch something easy going, funny and light like One Punch Man.

• Agree 1

I know there are. Code Geass, Evangelion, Guilty Crown and they are all anime that I want to watch. I just cringe when I see mecha. I'll try forcing myself to watch it and maybe I'll like it. I just hope I don't turn into a mecha otaku lol.

I'm currently watching Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index) after I finish the second season I'll watch Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun) I'll also finish Haikyuu and then I'll choose what to watch next.

Welcome, everyone here is pretty nice. I'm relatively new here too. Watch out for that shady Ryuji character though... spooks...

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1

Not all that intrested in sports anime

Yeah it's not for everybody you either love it or hate it.

Welcome, everyone here is pretty nice. I'm relatively new here too.

Thanks. It's nice meeting the community little by little.

Welcome to the forum Corvus, I hope you decide to stay. I'm like you, I watch just about everything but mecha, I don't know why, it seems awesome, in theory. Big machines, lots of fights, guns, you name it, but whenever I try to watch one, it just doesn't click.

Hello. I'm new around here since A4 (an anime forum) is down and it will be back in the form of Sakuga City.

Hello Corvus, welcome to Anime Forums (.net) :)

Ah, you're from A4? I noticed how unstable it is at times, half the time when I visit it I get "Server is too busy" which seems to be caused by the current owners. @_@

It think it's good though your staff are being proactive and moving to a new re-branded community, hope it goes well. When Sakuga City appears I'd love to visit. :)

Enjoy your stay here!