ERASED - Episode 12 Discussion

Metro

Ohh.... Where do I begin it was alright I guess just I really feel the last few episodes have been a down for me I just haven't enjoyed maybe I expected to much from the anime I think.

I wasn't originally planning on watching this episode because of episode 11 but drill basically made me xP

It was much better and I feel better about the series as a whole now.

Since it hints that Satoru ends up with Airi.....I wish we had seen more of her.

Overall, it was a decent enough episode.

Well, like everyone else said, the last few episodes felt a bit off, but this was a good ending. And Satoru&Airi, seems okay, how old is she now? Just wondering, I don't think they said how many years later it is when he's a succesful manga artist.

Also, who else wants a Sword Galactia(or whatever it was called) spinoff? :P

• Agree 1

This episode made me happy and yes, it was a good and touching ending. Though I would have preferred a more violent end towards dodgy sensei after all his previous actions since episode one in all those other timelines.

erased-episode-12.thumb.jpg.c10a6e0992be17d53aa4058edbef75dc.jpg

The lead-up with what appeared to be Satoru's apparant demise which turned to a counter-attack against dodgy sensei was totally misleading. >_< Hiding the fact Satoru regained his memories earlier than what was shown. But at the same time, it was also the biggest highlight for me - because two of Satoru's classmates: Kenya and Kazu were able to help him out this time after all the good Satoru did when they were all younger.

Airi blushing at the end was a nice touch. Though Satoru smiling at her like that might have been a little awkward for her? xD As in this timeline, the two haven't met at all as co-workers in that Pizza place?

erased-episode-12-airi.thumb.jpg.b7d443ee4e0fbfbc8e2c4ad7215dd2ad.jpg

erased-episode-12-satoru.thumb.jpg.7ab2c99863881985010e0bd440e9eedf.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic