Oh, my lucky train!

Yo, so I was randomly browsing around anime sites and somehow I magically found this place. The community looks nice and looks like I might have a fun time here x)

You can call me Kourin or Kourin-chan :)

I been to a lot of forums over the years, AnimeSuki, /a/, MAL, AP, and other lots of former anime forums that are now shut down. I only browse /a/ now a days to talk about anime or waifu lol.

I watched a lot of anime over the years, and when I say a lot even I got tired of updating my anime-planet list because it got tedious updating every season. I generally watch every anime in every season, I don't have a habit of dropping anime, whatever I start I finish, no matter how crappy it might be. I think the last time I update my AP was 2014?

I4CE8Ff.jpg.1068845adf34bcc2f45f594dedc9286f.jpg

I love idol shows. I love NGE. I love CFV. I love Mahou Shoujos (magical girls)

I live and breathe WUG & Aikatsu. Im@s and LL are part of the family too along with Pripara. In short, a lot of things comes out of my mouth involves being a fanboy of idols.

My current on-going list of:

Aikatsu S4

PreCure

Pokemon XYZ

Case Closed

Cardfight Vanguard G

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V

Pri-para (season 2 done, S3 airs in april)

People say i'm pretty insane for still being able to follow Case Closed 800+ episodes. This shows are the shows I never miss an episode of when they are release.

I generally just love talking about anime or just posting whatever I thought about the newest episode of currently airing anime. I also play videogames, usually I just multi-task and play while watching anime lol I'm most playing on the ps4 with my japanese games xD

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."

• Like 2

Hey Kourin-chan, welcome to Anime Forums! Nice vivid introduction. :)

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V

This caught my eye. Is this a Yu-Gi-Oh spin-off series? Would you recommend it?

I'm currently being nostalgic and watching all five seasons of the Japanese version of Duel Monsters. Much to my dismay (though not surprisingly) there were quite a few changes to the English dub I remember watching years ago. xD

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :angel:

Edited by Guest

Hey Kourin-chan, welcome to Anime Forums! Nice vivid introduction. :)

This caught my eye. Is this a Yu-Gi-Oh spin-off series? Would you recommend it?

I'm currently being nostalgic and watching all five seasons of the Japanese version of Duel Monsters. Much to my dismay (though not surprisingly) there were quite a few changes to the English dub I remember watching years ago. xD

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :angel:

Arc-V is the fifth series of the main line YGO series.

Duel Monsters

GX

5D's

Zexal

Arc-v

Generally, Arc-V is well received and tons better after the disaster that was Zexal. One thing about Arc-V is that they started to different "dimensions" so characters from 5D's, GX and Zexal have showed up, in whatever dimension the main character shows up BUT these characters aren't the same as their original characters in their respective series. So generally the reason why its been well received is because the writing has been solid so far with many popular old characters showing up again (-protagonist)

The community is very welcoming so far :3 Its a really nice place, the forum style is unique and loli Mikasa is ADORABLE when she greets me lol