Top of the morning to ya

Fundah

First off i'd like to thank Optic, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have found his forum to begin with.

I have a few names you can call me, Ty, Lord sexy pants, King of the oppai, Lurk, The Neet and obviously Fundah, any of these will do when you go to address my awesomeness.

I've been to quite a few anime communities, a couple of them died out but most of the community took a 180 and I left because I was disgusted, now-a-days I spend my time making the occasional post on MaiOtaku or just lurking in the shadows waiting for my moment to strike.

I've been watching anime for nearly all my life, I took a big liking to it by the time I was 9, by the time I was 12 I learned what exactly anime was and spent most of my time online streaming it, I can't even count how many anime I go through every 2 weeks, kinda a shame a season is only 12-13 episodes long :/

The anime i've taken a liking to are the typical mainstream stuff like fairy tail, one piece, naruto etc. but the ones I really liked would have to be Aoharu x Kikanjuu, SAO, Angel Beats, Clannad, Initial D, Gundam Seed/Destiny and Pokemon

The anime I'm currently keeping myself up to date on consist of (aside from mainstream)

1. Schwarzesmarken

2. Dimension W
  3. Haikyuu!! (Never been able to get into sports anime before)
  4. GATE (which has the lovely miss rory x3)
  5. Divine Gate
  6. Assasination School
  7. God Eater

And the anime I'm going to be starting next week

1. medaka box

2. D. Grayman (seen up to episode 48, left it there because they didn't dub any more eps)
  3. OniAi

4. busou renkin

5. Plastic neesan (seen a scene on youtube and laughed my ass off xD)

6. To aru majutsu no index

7. D.frag

The list just keeps going on, think theres somewhere around 60, always open to suggestions so spam my with all the anime you have.

Not really into manga because I hate the idea of reading books.. oddly enough I enjoy subbed anime

Though we all have our dirty little secrets, mine haunts me and has been haunting me for nearly 6 years..

Now, my family was leaving for marineland/niagra falls and it was 4am in the morning and I was waiting for them to get ready so I sat down on the couch and decided to turn the tv on, there was an anime, an interesting anime I wanted to write down the name to watch at a later date, unfortunately I couldn't because my dad picked me up and took me out to the van.. it haunts me every day because I only remember 2 snippets of the anime 1 being: this guy saving a girl (generic plot eh?) who is being hunted down by what I now presume to be the military and ends up taking her and hiding in a cave to wait out the persuers and 2. this girl was being called out on committing genocide, she opens the hatch to her mech and lowers herself down to where the people are -- end of memory.

Not like I expect anyone to know it, just want you all to know how much i've suffered and to pitty me <3

pretty much sums it all up, feel free to ask if need more o3o

• Like 1

The anime you're looking for should be Eureka Seven, the scene you describe is similar to episode 9 where Renton and Eureka was at Ciudades del Cielo and a Vodarac member calling her White Devil and people started throwing rocks at her, Renton saved her. In the ruins, Eureka confess committing massacre.

If suggest you watch it and see if it seems familiar, the events happened near the middle-end of the episode.

Anyways welcome to AF :3

Edited by Guest

The anime you're looking for should be Eureka Seven, the scene you describe is similar to episode 9 where Renton and Eureka was at Ciudades del Cielo and a Vodarac member calling her White Devil and people started throwing rocks at her, Renton saved her. In the ruins, Eureka confess committing massacre.

If suggest you watch it and see if it seems familiar, the events happened near the middle-end of the episode.

Anyways welcome to AF :3

Unfortunately it isn't E7, I finished that a few years back because it sounded like the anime i was looking for, thanks though xP

@Bard many thanks for the welcome

@Davis Many thanks for the welcome, I hope so too

Unfortunately it isn't E7, I finished that a few years back because it sounded like the anime i was looking for, thanks though xP

@Bard many thanks for the welcome

@Davis Many thanks for the welcome, I hope so too

Well seeing that your from Canada and this happened in the Niagara, the only channels I remember that broadcast anime are YTV and Teletoon, and from the top of my head the mecha anime that aired in Canada are:

Zoids: CC

Zoids Zero

Eureka Seven

DICE

Gundam Wing

Medabots

Gundam Seed/Destiny

Ghost in the Shell: SAC

SD Gundamforce

Here are some anime that aired in Cartoon Network (mecha)

G-Gundam

The 08th MS Team

NGE

Voltron

Gurren Lagan

Mobile Suit Gundam

Gundam Wing Endless waltz

Martian Successor Nadesico

I haved watched all these shows so Ill see if I can remember the scene in your original post.

Hello and welcome to the forums :D

I highly approve of your avatar :P I so want a season 2 of that anime xD

I had to download it and rewatch it over and over again it was just so good

Love the part where midori opens yukimuras bag to find a whip xD

Theres a lot of speculation about a season 2 because of how episode 12 ended, but there is also people saying it wont be done because the lack of volumes ;3;

Theres a lot of speculation about a season 2 because of how episode 12 ended, but there is also people saying it wont be done because the lack of volumes ;3;

D: b-but that doesn't mean we'll never get a season 2.... we can always hope!

• Like 1