Anime character you'd marry?

MeowsePad

Is there an anime character whom you'd marry if he/she were real? If so, who is it?

I don't know that I've ever been enamored with an anime character enough to marry him/her, but I have heard several fans of anime claim that they would love to marry some anime characters. I just wondered if anybody here had felt that way about a character. xD

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Is there an anime character whom you'd marry if he/she were real? If so, who is it?

I don't know that I've ever been enamored with an anime character enough to marry him/her, but I have heard several fans of anime claim that they would love to marry some anime characters. I just wondered if anybody here had felt that way about a character. xD

I would totally marry Taiga Aisaka from Toradora! (See avatar for Taiga)

I love her so much!

She's just so wonderful and tsundere xP

I need her!

Hm... I'd probably choose Saten from Railgun. We're quite similar, and I think we would get along quite well.

However, I will be honest. Like Sayuri-chan, I really don't feel like I'm ready to get married at all. Maybe just starting with dating an anime character would be nice. ;)

I don't really think I would marry an anime character, just because I'm not ready for marriage xD

But if I had to, I'd choose Makoto from Free! *-*

Good choice! Makoto was definitely my favorite character in that show.

• Like 3

I already said this in the anime waifu thread, but I suppose that one's more male orientated, so I'll say it again.

You already know son. No questions.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fkyakka.files.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F03%2Fstory-img0.jpg&hash=0aa8b5cc8b4eca6268ab76a5b4af96e7

And if you don't know who this is, it's Yukino Yukinoshita.

I guess Gasai Yuno, Does that make me weird?178400849002202.png.89f72f0cac8bf6ead5618af2e888bd02.png

You have some balls bro but i'm not sure if you will have them one week into your repationship xD

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

You have some balls bro but i'm not sure if you will have them one week into your repationship xD

Let's just hope I'll get to keep them, after all I've got balls of steel!

Kawai Ritsu from Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. I hope that series gets a season 2 I loved the anime. One of the few manga I'm interested. It's still ongoing too. I'm not really big on marriage though.

yJR0pU4.thumb.jpg.811303a95cd1f024d2cbfd21fdef68f7.jpg

Edited by Guest

I would totally marry Urara Shiraishi from Yamada-Kun and The Seven Witches.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic