tryin to find out about the other members.

aries0179

The best Anime ever made?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. The best Anime ever made?

• Akira
    • Ghost in the Shell
    • Bleach
    • Gundam

[ATTACH]26434[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26436[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26437[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26438[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26439[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26440[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26441[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26442[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26443[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26444[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26445[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26446[/ATTACH]

sorry it took so long to upload but these are large and detailed drawings.

that really makes me feel good, thanks for the sweet gif and im glad that you stuck around to check some of my work out, i still have about 10 or more that i had a really difficult time loading so we can check those out another time. i also accidentally added a pic of my transformers in the display case, but theyre cool too.

that really makes me feel good, thanks for the sweet gif and im glad that you stuck around to check some of my work out, i still have about 10 or more that i had a really difficult time loading so we can check those out another time. i also accidentally added a pic of my transformers in the display case, but theyre cool too.

that's really really good *_*

that stuff is to your liking, im glad that validates my years of work.

i

that stuff is to your liking, im glad that validates my years of work.

work freelance and can draw or use prismacolor pencils to make anything and even ultra realism is how perfect i draw.

well im glad that its enjoyed and gets to be seen more through the web, its like i said before i work freelance for myself or if im hired to do a piece so if you or someone you know wants the type of art i can produce just let me know.