Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- General Discussion

Ryuji

Suddenly, high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world, and with no sign of the one who summoned him, things become even worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious, silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru cooperates with her to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue, Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices he gained the ability "Returns by Death" and has become a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. Beyond the despair, can he save the girl from the fate of death?

I just found this anime and it looks amazing! I can't wait for it to start airing.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I know Ryuji started a thread on this, but that one is a bit more like a hype thread. Alright here goes.

tumblr_nzjxf2UxMI1ulzh2jo2_r1_1280.thumb.jpg.b13332b4e6855eb03fd6b9f14aa752b9.jpg

Summary:

In the story, Subaru Natsuki is an ordinary high school student who is lost in an alternate world, where he is rescued by a beautiful, silver-haired girl. He stays near her to return the favor, but the destiny she is burdened with is more than Subaru can imagine. Enemies attack one by one, and both of them are killed. He then finds out he has the power to rewind death, back to the time he first came to this world. But only he remembers what has happened since.

(Source: Copy and pasted it from AniList, whom C&P'd it from Anime News Network)

Show is a sleeper this season since it's not getting alot of hype :/. Sorry for not waiting Optic, and sorry for redoing a thread that you kind of already did Ryuji :/.

Edited by Guest

If you want my reaction to episode 1, check the thread I made before feelme stole it :P

My bad fam. I promise I'll discuss this 2 course 25 episode-per-course masterpiece in your thread from now on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

And apparently I heard stories that the LN gets so depressing for some people, they fall into a mild depression and can't read the book at all anymore. Ohhh boy...

And apparently I heard stories that the LN gets so depressing for some people, they fall into a mild depression and can't read the book at all anymore. Ohhh boy...

A bit exaggerating there, it's not that bad. But a warning from me would be don't get too attached to the characters.

I haven't read up to the latest volume, but it's pretty good to the point where I read rn.

A bit exaggerating there, it's not that bad. But a warning from me would be don't get too attached to the characters.

I haven't read up to the latest volume, but it's pretty good to the point where I read rn.

Lol yeah. I'm up to the second arc because of the manga, and like after the events there I'm super suspicious of everybody now. Like even super nice people. The only person I trust is the MC, which doesn't mean much since we know what he's thinking :P.

• 4 weeks later...
@Ryuji, @feelme - how are you two finding this title? Worth watching?

It's worth watching. Be warned that it will take your emotions, rip them up and stomp on them. At least that's how it's been for me so far.

• Geano locked this topic