Ummm.... Hi...

Yukkikun624

Kunichiwa! I started watching anime about 2 years ago, and I've loved it ever since. My friend recommended Sword Art Online, and I've watched a lot of the action/romantic types of anime. I also got into lots of horror/pshycological thrillers such as Another, Mirai Nikki. Usually my time of activity is around night haha, I'm a night owl you could say. Oh and a little about me! I loveee coffee, nature, and I'm a world traveler. I've been to Uganda, Guatemala, Mexico, Canada, Italy, and this Summer I'm going to Costa Rica for a missions trip! Oh, and I have yet to select my waifu haha. And what is that exactly? No place I've found has had a clear definition for it. I haven't ever cosplayed before either, but I am planning on next Summer, and possibly this Summer even, to do some cosplaying at a few anime conventions. Im pretty busy over the Summer tho.. Oh and what do they do at anime conventions? Just talk and stuff? There's a brief introduction of who I am. Have a good day, Senpai! x3

59e216e8db6c8_AnimeCoverPhoto.jpg.2cf698ec72eb4ac5538d31ded78db3df.jpg

Hello Yukkikun welcome to AF. I love sword art online :3 and a waifu is basically your significant other from an anime. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Hello and welcome, so you've watched another and mirai Nikki? I love another but I'm still watching mirai Nikki, anyways, have fun and stuffzz:)(y)