Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri)

Davis

Just watched this... Im in love with this ^_^ the animation the story everything ^_^

http://myanimelist.net/anime/28623/Koutetsujou_no_Kabaneri?q=Koutetsujou-no-Cabaneli

The studio that made this also aniamted Attack on Titan and owari no seraph.

This anime is giving me the AOT vibes, i also think it will be one of the top animes this season ^_^

Happy watching

I sort of liked it. It's too early to tell...I hate that we already have a super OP girl(Mikasa anyone?)

I think the same people behind AoT made this oen which is why it seems like there are AOT vibes.

yeah as i mentioned above it is the same studio tha made AOT and Owari no seraph

so if you liked AOT you will like this if not then ... you wont xP

i did not really like it but i can say that it looks great and the character designs are beautiful hopefully they can keep the animation at the same quality as the first episode although i would not count on it since the animation studios works are often production disasters

yeah as i mentioned above it is the same studio tha made AOT and Owari no seraph

so if you liked AOT you will like this if not then ... you wont xP

STOP IT! Are you serious? This is the same studio that made Owari No Seraph? I loved that anime last year <3

(I need a Season 3).

I did like Aot though aside from Mikasa being basically OP (Which we also seem to get in this anime) and Eren was alright even if I preferred Jean <3

STOP IT! Are you serious? This is the same studio that made Owari No Seraph? I loved that anime last year <3

(I need a Season 3).

I did like Aot though aside from Mikasa being basically OP (Which we also seem to get in this anime) and Eren was alright even if I preferred Jean <3

yeah it is ^_^

well yeah... its a different version of AOT in a way

Well I liked it and it's got some nice potential and since it's being made by studio Witt, the animation will amazing.

Sure it's very AoT-like but it's different in it's own way and is still pretty awesome!

• Geano locked this topic