Console War

Moster82

Hmmm... Xbox 720 coming out soon... Coupled with the soon to be realese PS4 this year... Which will u be getting??? I will def be getting PS4!!! Cos i really dislike the ALWAYS ONLINE feature that Xbox 720 will be providing with... >< And imma pretty much a Sony fanboy xD

The Always Online rumor was debunked recently, thank God.http://kotaku.com/report-the-next-xbox-will-let-you-play-games-offline-493136979

I'm probably just gonna get both. I'll be damned if hardware gets in the way of me playing good games.

PS3 and 360 each had their good and bad last gen, but I feel like this gen they'll be nearly identical, since they've had each other's mistakes to learn from over the past decade. Microsoft's always been better than Sony at software design/UX, but Sony's always been better than Microsoft at hardware design. It's probably gonna be a perfectly even split both ways this year.

Unless Microsoft finds a way to royally screw it up. Which they tend to do with every good thing they've ever made.

PS4. Mainly because I've been playing mostly J-Rpgs since PSX era.

Had the PS3 since late 2008 but kinda regret getting it at first because Xbox360 had a head start in that department thanks to certain titles being "exclusive", but thetitlesend up getting ported to PS3 with additional contents and stuffs after some time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Neither. I've already got a PC. :D Well, technically an iMac that can run PC games, but still.

Honestly though, the Playstation platform seems to have better and more interesting games, like The Last of Us and Heavy Rain. And of course, you have the PSP which also has a whole lot of fun games, not to mention the Vita, which features Digimon Cyber Sleuth. The only reason I'm not buying any of those platforms is due to financial reasons.

Hm... well, I guess I don't really care about consoles too much, as I like handhelds more. I have both the 3DS and Vita, and like how I can play anywhere in the house, along with the fact that I find games released for handhelds more enjoyable for some reason.

• 2 months later...

Ive got a high end gaming pc i play farcry 4 and compared to xbox and ps3 it has way better graphics and mods thgt you cant get on console unless you jtag or some thhing i recommend getting a gaming pc its best to build one as it is way cheaper ik this because i built mine ^_~

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got the halo 5 xbox one -_- still miss my DDR [supernova] and other things on Playstation. I had PS4 as well just cause some games wouldn't be released on xbox. But I prefer the xbox controller layout for FPS and mortal kombat lol.

• 1 month later...
' date=' post: 15361, member: 645"'] But I prefer the xbox controller layout for FPS and mortal kombat lol.

Funny how often people use this as an argument topic, with modern technology you can now purchase controllers for the PS4 or Xbone that look like its counterpart. Although expensive.

Personally i have had the pleasure of playing on both platforms and honestly there is no difference experience wise. The only things that actually differ are cosmetics and the exclusive games.

• 4 weeks later...

Some time ago I built a decent gaming PC, and I have to say my interest in the consoles has dropped considerably. Quite a number of advantages to be had, overall. That said, I'll still get a PS4 at some point if there is a good sale, always loved the Playstation and its exclusives, and some friends have them as well.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Sorry for being so off-topic, but when I hear "console wars", my mind, because I lived through it, jumps to Sega Genesis vs Super Nintendo. lol

"Sega does what Nintendon't!"

"Super Nintendo, now you're playing with SUPER power!"

Edited by Guest