Hello there! :)

Kiriness

Hi everyone, I'm excited to meet you all!

I'm actually pretty new to anime (I know, I confess that I have sinned greatly by not getting into it sooner), so I hope you don't mind me being a total noob from time to time. ^^;

I'm an artist and have recently started studying anime art styles to incorporate into my work.

I look forward to making some friends here. :)

• Like 2

Hi everyone, I'm excited to meet you all!

I'm actually pretty new to anime (I know, I confess that I have sinned greatly by not getting into it sooner), so I hope you don't mind me being a total noob from time to time. ^^;

I'm an artist and have recently started studying anime art styles to incorporate into my work.

I look forward to making some friends here. :)

Welcome ^_^ hope you have fun ^_^

nah its cool everyone started somewhere

do you have a MyAnimeList account ?

also cant wait to see your work... if you decide to post it here ^_^

• Like 1

Welcome ^_^ hope you have fun ^_^

nah its cool everyone started somewhere

do you have a MyAnimeList account ?

also cant wait to see your work... if you decide to post it here ^_^

Thank you!

And no I don't have one. Sure, I might just do that sometime! :)

Thank you!

And no I don't have one. Sure, I might just do that sometime! :)

Np,

oh ok, i highly recommend it, really good to keep track and even find new anime.

its very easy to setup ^_^

heres mine.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenpachi15

if you need recommendations let me know ^_^

yus pls do cant wait ^_^

Edited by Guest

Np,

oh ok, i highly recommend it, really good to keep track and even find new anime.

its very easy to setup ^_^

heres mine.

if you need recommendations let me know ^_^

yus pls do cant wait ^_^

Ok, thank you for the suggestion! I'll check it out. :)

I'm sorry but I don't see yours. Was it a link?

Hehe ok! Well there's one that kinda relates to here so I'll post that one. :3

Ok, thank you for the suggestion! I'll check it out. :)

I'm sorry but I don't see yours. Was it a link?

Hehe ok! Well there's one that kinda relates to here so I'll post that one. :3

np ^_^

opps... i forgot to post it...

here

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenpachi15

ok looking forward to seeing it ^_^

Edited by Guest

Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^ I hope you have a great time here

Have you picked a favourite anime genre yet? :P

(master @Davis is being a creep eh.... don't worry he's harmless :P )

what you mean im being a creep ? i thought i was very welcoming......

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^ I hope you have a great time here

Have you picked a favourite anime genre yet? :P

(master @Davis is being a creep eh.... don't worry he's harmless :P )

Thank you, Bunny! ^^ Hmm...I don't have a single favorite genre yet, gotta keep exploring! xD

what you mean im being a creep ? i thought i was very welcoming......

Haha you were definitely welcoming. :)

Welcome to AF! I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay. :)

What is your favorite anime so far? What is your favorite art to draw?

If you need help with anime suggestions or have any questions let me know. I am always willing to help.

• Like 1

Welcome to AF! I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay. :)

What is your favorite anime so far? What is your favorite art to draw?

If you need help with anime suggestions or have any questions let me know. I am always willing to help.

Thanks again! :3

Hmm.. I'd still say Free! (Iwatobi swim club)

I love drawing equines (avatar is one of them) but want to branch out more. I might even try doing anime drawings, we'll see ^^;

Thanks for that, I'll make sure to do that. ^^

Welcome! Ta-Dah~!

26482-cf5ea5cbd087f23f6da60db2b938cee2.jpg

Aww how cute! <3 Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

[FLOAT_RIGHT]snap-2016-04-23-14h15m04s673.thumb.png.9e42cbc04aca050ceed1f3c250c25e70.png

Kirin taking an interest in your art[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Haii there and welcome aboard to the atmospheric Anime Forums! Your name always reminds me of Kirin from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk x)

I checked out your gallery and your art is simply fascinating. Boy, I wished I could draw like that c; Do you draw using that fancy tablet or by something else?

And as for anime, which anime was your first and did it grab you to watch anime or there was another show that truly grabbed you into watching them?

[FLOAT_RIGHT][ATTACH]26513[/ATTACH]

Kirin taking an interest in your art[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Haii there and welcome aboard to the atmospheric Anime Forums! Your name always reminds me of Kirin from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk x)

I checked out your gallery and your art is simply fascinating. Boy, I wished I could draw like that c; Do you draw using that fancy tablet or by something else?

And as for anime, which anime was your first and did it grab you to watch anime or there was another show that truly grabbed you into watching them?

Haha! Actually I plan on watching that one after I finish up two others. :3 (N-not because there's a character named Kirin or anything....<<)

Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work. :) I use a Bamboo tablet for my PC (the thing is like 6 years old and I'm eventually going to get a new one lol).

Hmm...I guess Digimon would be my first. I saw that as a kid, and then about a year ago I watched Free! and enjoyed it. Actually, my friends recently got me into anime again and now...here I am. xD

• Funny 1

Haha! Actually I plan on watching that one after I finish up two others. :3 (N-not because there's a character named Kirin or anything....<<)

Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work. :) I use a Bamboo tablet for my PC (the thing is like 6 years old and I'm eventually going to get a new one lol).

Hmm...I guess Digimon would be my first. I saw that as a kid, and then about a year ago I watched Free! and enjoyed it. Actually, my friends recently got me into anime again and now...here I am. xD

What a coincidence! xD

You're most welcome. And I see, hope you're having the time of your life with that fancy gadget~ I was just wondering for a bit if some artists use the mouse to draw as well.

I've heard of Digimon before but I think I never fully saw even a portion of it. Which part of Free! got you interested the most? I saw a show awhile ago and it was fairly similar to Free! -- And a friend also pulled me into anime by telling me to try and watch certain titles haha

• Like 1

What a coincidence! xD

You're most welcome. And I see, hope you're having the time of your life with that fancy gadget~ I was just wondering for a bit if some artists use the mouse to draw as well.

I've heard of Digimon before but I think I never fully saw even a portion of it. Which part of Free! got you interested the most? I saw a show awhile ago and it was fairly similar to Free! -- And a friend also pulled me into anime by telling me to try and watch certain titles haha

Thank you! :3 And yes, there are some very few but very brave artists who can draw with just the mouse, though it's very tedious and extremely hard to do. ^^

Ooh you should watch it! I recommend the Digimon series prior to Data Squad (it's been so long that I don't remember the name of it). Though apparently there's a new Digimon series out now, or just about to be. O.o Hmm...I guess I really liked the friendship that the team shared. Also, Gou is adorable with her muscle obsession xD

Oh really? What was the name of the other anime you saw? :)

Thank you! :3 And yes, there are some very few but very brave artists who can draw with just the mouse, though it's very tedious and extremely hard to do. ^^

Haha, that's what I thought x)

Ooh you should watch it! I recommend the Digimon series prior to Data Squad (it's been so long that I don't remember the name of it). Though apparently there's a new Digimon series out now, or just about to be. O.o Hmm...I guess I really liked the friendship that the team shared. Also, Gou is adorable with her muscle obsession xD

I'll try, I still have a lot in my inventory! And yes, that's what I've heard from my old classmates that are big fans of the show that there is a new series

Oh really? What was the name of the other anime you saw? :)

The similar show is called "Prince of Stride: Alternative. Instead of having swimming competitions, they run! Not really too sure if you've heard of it though =]