How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

I got a slew of feelings, I'm pretty happy cause I just worked out a feature that will yet me watch Fate UBW on the new software I got on my PC. So no subtitles, 1080p is finally something I can enjoy. The rest of my Fate collection was all Blu-ray, but Unlimited Blade Works due to the Hanabee release having locked subtitles on the openings. And they were yellow... why?

So I'm glad I don't have to downgrade to 420p for the sake of being able to turn subtitles off.

However the trouble I've gone to over this is almost laughably absurd, I got the Blu ray - which had locked subs. Had to go out of my way to get an external blu-ray player for my PC, install software (several different ones until I narrowed it down to one that worked and I liked)  on it and then spend all me free time messing around with features because unlike the Made In Abyss, Kill La Kill disc this one was not working as well (menu froze - as to use the playlist feature), all so I can watch the damned anime I brought how I want to watch it.

If anyone at hanabee reads this message - don't lock the subtitles, it annoying and a pain. Madmen doesn't do it, copy them. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Woke up depressed. Pretty sad when you’re a loser even in your dreams 😂

Welcome to the VIP Loser Club. Services include being a loser in dreams, alternate realities, reincarnation, multidimensional spaces and time travel. We're still working out the kinks on that last one though. 🍻

• Winner 1
  • Funny 3

48 minutes ago, prettyboy said:

Welcome to the VIP Loser Club. Services include being a loser in dreams, alternate realities, reincarnation, multidimensional spaces and time travel. We're still working out the kinks on that last one though. 🍻

I'm not just the president, I'm also a member...😐

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, prettyboy said:

time travel

Yeah, that one’s tricky. Even after you work out the physical safety protocols, there’s still the psychological side effects

spacer.png

image.gif.ba9b79e96c27dfbf96fc4f742b239b63.gif

• Funny 1

On 5/28/2022 at 8:17 PM, Otaking66lives said:

...only if you do not have a Delorean...

the insurance is a killer

Had the cookout saturday, went to parents’ grave yesterday, back to work tomorrow. Thinkjng I’m just gonna be lazy today 

image.gif.88f0b404174564a0dcf6cc1836a63b6b.gif

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

5 weeks ago tomorrow (Seems.... like longer and yesterday at the same time....) I got broken up with after a 13 year relationship. It's been the hardest 5 weeks of my life, by far. But, as much as I'm still sad and depressed, I also feel myself slowly coming out of it. (Hopefully it stays that way!).

I think it was worse because they acted like everything was fine. I wish they would have talked to me about what was bothering them. In hindsight we probibly really weren't going to work out anymore, as much as I hate to say it, but I think if we would have talked though it, maybe we would have gotten there together. But I was caught off guard. I wish he would have talked to me about it. I mean, he did break up with me on the phone, and talked for an hour, but I was in shock, and I really wanted to talk more after, not to get back together but just say things, even a lot of good things, but hes strictly "We shouldn't talk to make it easier" but because I didn't see it coming it made it harder on me, and my mind has run wild with "Was it really to make it easier or....?"

I'm done ^^