How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

6 hours ago, prettyboy said:

We've got members jackets and everything. 🙃

It’s a lifestyle

spacer.png
some people have a theme song when they enter the room, I think I have a laugh track.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

some people have a theme song when they enter the room, I think I have a laugh track.

Isn't that how we survive? Join the circus and take a bow at the end. 😆

Pfff, we're the coolest losers I know. 😎

We've got our own official prez (pats Otaking66lives on the back). Who miiight have been elected by drawing straws. 😁👍

• Friendly 1

1 hour ago, prettyboy said:

We've got our own official prez (pats Otaking66lives on the back). Who miiight have been elected by drawing straws. 😁👍

I’m not sure if not wanting the additional responsibility of being president makes me more or less of a loser 🤔

9 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I’m not sure if not wanting the additional responsibility of being president makes me more or less of a loser 🤔

Suit yourself but I'm responsible for keeping the secret nerd layer's sofa nice and warm! 😆😴😴

8 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

We were all in line and when they asked who wanted to be President, everyone else stepped backwards, and I was elected. Ugh! 

So what's your first order as president? 😆

31 minutes ago, prettyboy said:

Suit yourself but I'm responsible for keeping the secret nerd layer's sofa nice and warm! 😆😴😴

Dibs on the beanbag

spacer.png

I’ll take care of the dishes tomorrow, promise 🤞 

Edited by Ohayotaku

8 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Dibs on the beanbag

spacer.png

I’ll take care of the dishes tomorrow, promise 🤞 

If your butt gets stuck again that's the last time I'm helping you up. 😐

Smh, dirty dishes is a cosmic disturbance in the force. The reach of your laziness will be felt from space. 😆

Feeling really good this morning. New cellphone might come in today. Speaking of dishes, I had ordered a new set a few days ago. Should be here soon. 😆

Been thinking about doing a livestream manga series on YouTube. Brainstorming the concept but not sure if I can fit it into the schedule yet. 

Giving my favorite fur buddy tummy rubs and seeing his happy tail wag always makes my mornings anyway. 🥰

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

On 6/5/2022 at 4:01 PM, Takatofan1986 said:

5 weeks ago tomorrow (Seems.... like longer and yesterday at the same time....) I got broken up with after a 13 year relationship. It's been the hardest 5 weeks of my life, by far. But, as much as I'm still sad and depressed, I also feel myself slowly coming out of it. (Hopefully it stays that way!).

I think it was worse because they acted like everything was fine. I wish they would have talked to me about what was bothering them. In hindsight we probibly really weren't going to work out anymore, as much as I hate to say it, but I think if we would have talked though it, maybe we would have gotten there together. But I was caught off guard. I wish he would have talked to me about it. I mean, he did break up with me on the phone, and talked for an hour, but I was in shock, and I really wanted to talk more after, not to get back together but just say things, even a lot of good things, but hes strictly "We shouldn't talk to make it easier" but because I didn't see it coming it made it harder on me, and my mind has run wild with "Was it really to make it easier or....?"

I'm done ^^

I quoted myself only because I think it got "Lost" because I replied when I was still new and had to wait for approval, and by the time it got posted several others had replied, so I just wanted to point it out to give context.

Today I'm doing okay. Every day I seem to do a little better. Still a long way to go. I still wish he would have replied to my last email, to help give me closure. I didn't think that was too much to ask after 13 years, but I'm getting there.

I was at an amazing concert yesterday and even got the singers guitar pick!, going to another concert tomorrow so pretty happy :D

• Awesome (Sugoi) 2

Annoyed.  The Plan was to come home and maybe get a couple hours to check out the minecraft 1.19 drop.  Instead I get a tiger team alert from work just as I sit down with a fresh cuppa at my computer.  :veryangry:💢

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Annoyed.  The Plan was to come home and maybe get a couple hours to check out the minecraft 1.19 drop.  Instead I get a tiger team alert from work just as I sit down with a fresh cuppa at my computer.  :veryangry:💢

So something like this? spacer.png :P 

As for myself, need to try to go to sleep at a reasonable hour because I have a lot I’d like to accomplish tomorrow. 

• Funny 1