How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Today I am very happy.

Here in the UK if you hold a driving license it automatically expires on your 70th birthday and you have to apply for a replacement, and as I will reach that age later this year I had to send off my application for a new license.  Today I received a letter enclosing my new license. So I am a happy Anime Dragon. 😀 🚗

• Like 1

vyin6pnhxk521.thumb.png.09a55e38f8171e7678b9d6b6175db66f.png

This is how i'm currently feeling.

T̶̗̓̾̑̀͆̈́̌͘̕͘͝h̴̢̧̢̧̛̻̖͉̺̫̙̰̞̮̥͈̩̣͉͉͖͚̲̘̼̫̥͉̪̮̓̊̌̀̔̓͒͊̓̂̏̏͑́̓̈́̉̂̌͑̐͘͜͝͠ę̵̡͍͇̠̩̠̦̞̩̤̲̩̺͎̝̼͙̝̥̝͎͍̊͗́̐̋̀̅̉̃̍̈́̅̾̒̈͋̈́̍̈̓̄̈́̚͠͠͝r̶̝̰̬̗͒̾͆̊͋͋̋̿̈̔̏̑̄͆͆̀̋̈͆̔͋̓͆̈́̃͐̚͘͝ë̴̢̡̢̛̛̱͇̺̖̩͓̟̮̺̹̟̣́̈́̂̓̉̈́̍͑̈́̒̇̓̄́́͜͝͝͝͝ ̶̡̛̩͙̝̺͇͎̦͖͇̮̾̒̓̄̈́̉́͛̓͊̏̿̏́̍̃͑̀̍͊͐́̕̚͝͝͝͠ͅḭ̸̧̨̛̩͇͚̥̙̤͈̤̥̬̝̬̣̫̗̼̩̹̣̭̥̠̈͛̐͗̑̃̈͛̆͛̓̎̑̌̎͑̿̏̚̕̕͝ͅş̵̡̢͇̘̞͠͝ ̸̢̧̜̼̬̼̺͍͉͇͉̺̜̺̩͌̿̓̈́͐͑͊͌͆̄̈́̀̃͊͘͜͝͠͝ͅͅn̷̨̡̡̛̛̪̹͓̖̫̝̻͚̘̣̳͕̝͚͔̲̮̖͔͈̜̬̘̹̬̒͐́̐̈̓͑̽̽̔̈́̐̿̈́ö̷̧̧̡̨̨͎̬̫͚̠͕̯̞̠̩̜͔̖̲͙̞̳̰̙̦̫́͋̇̌̈́̓̀͒́̄̉̓̄̋̈̈́̇̒̒̆̐̓̆͘͝͝͝͠ ̴̛̞̖͕̮̬͚̩̩͖̬̟͓͍̍̀́͗͒͌͛͋̉́̆̈́̊̾̈́̎̂̚͘͝͝͝͠͠͠r̴̨̢̢̯̝̥̖̖̗͎̰̬̦͕̟̭͔̳̣͖͍̀̌͗̄́̈̀̄̄͐̊ͅe̵̡̞̙̙̹̝̩̥͚͚͙̿̌̎̊̉̿͝s̶̨̨͓̜̗̹͙̙̗͔̤͎͔̝̄͒̌̄͛͛͐̇́̚ͅṱ̴̬̣̩͓̬̓͐.̵̨͕̜͈̩͍͍̹̻̼̀̇̌͋́́̑̓̌͗̊͂͋͆̇̉̊̃̆͌͆̌͌̚͝.̶̲̙͍̬͓͔͍͕͉͎̝̫̩̙̥̥̼̠͍̞̻̲̝̥͐͆̀͑͆̏̎̽̃̆̔̏̀̚͜͠.̵̦̙̬̫̊̎͊́̉̂͗

• Optimistic 1

4 hours ago, PogFrog said:

T̶̗̓̾̑̀͆̈́̌͘̕͘͝h̴̢̧̢̧̛̻̖͉̺̫̙̰̞̮̥͈̩̣͉͉͖͚̲̘̼̫̥͉̪̮̓̊̌̀̔̓͒͊̓̂̏̏͑́̓̈́̉̂̌͑̐͘͜͝͠ę̵̡͍͇̠̩̠̦̞̩̤̲̩̺͎̝̼͙̝̥̝͎͍̊͗́̐̋̀̅̉̃̍̈́̅̾̒̈͋̈́̍̈̓̄̈́̚͠͠͝r̶̝̰̬̗͒̾͆̊͋͋̋̿̈̔̏̑̄͆͆̀̋̈͆̔͋̓͆̈́̃͐̚͘͝ë̴̢̡̢̛̛̱͇̺̖̩͓̟̮̺̹̟̣́̈́̂̓̉̈́̍͑̈́̒̇̓̄́́͜͝͝͝͝ ̶̡̛̩͙̝̺͇͎̦͖͇̮̾̒̓̄̈́̉́͛̓͊̏̿̏́̍̃͑̀̍͊͐́̕̚͝͝͝͠ͅḭ̸̧̨̛̩͇͚̥̙̤͈̤̥̬̝̬̣̫̗̼̩̹̣̭̥̠̈͛̐͗̑̃̈͛̆͛̓̎̑̌̎͑̿̏̚̕̕͝ͅş̵̡̢͇̘̞͠͝ ̸̢̧̜̼̬̼̺͍͉͇͉̺̜̺̩͌̿̓̈́͐͑͊͌͆̄̈́̀̃͊͘͜͝͠͝ͅͅn̷̨̡̡̛̛̪̹͓̖̫̝̻͚̘̣̳͕̝͚͔̲̮̖͔͈̜̬̘̹̬̒͐́̐̈̓͑̽̽̔̈́̐̿̈́ö̷̧̧̡̨̨͎̬̫͚̠͕̯̞̠̩̜͔̖̲͙̞̳̰̙̦̫́͋̇̌̈́̓̀͒́̄̉̓̄̋̈̈́̇̒̒̆̐̓̆͘͝͝͝͠ ̴̛̞̖͕̮̬͚̩̩͖̬̟͓͍̍̀́͗͒͌͛͋̉́̆̈́̊̾̈́̎̂̚͘͝͝͝͠͠͠r̴̨̢̢̯̝̥̖̖̗͎̰̬̦͕̟̭͔̳̣͖͍̀̌͗̄́̈̀̄̄͐̊ͅe̵̡̞̙̙̹̝̩̥͚͚͙̿̌̎̊̉̿͝s̶̨̨͓̜̗̹͙̙̗͔̤͎͔̝̄͒̌̄͛͛͐̇́̚ͅṱ̴̬̣̩͓̬̓͐.̵̨͕̜͈̩͍͍̹̻̼̀̇̌͋́́̑̓̌͗̊͂͋͆̇̉̊̃̆͌͆̌͌̚͝.̶̲̙͍̬͓͔͍͕͉͎̝̫̩̙̥̥̼̠͍̞̻̲̝̥͐͆̀͑͆̏̎̽̃̆̔̏̀̚͜͠.̵̦̙̬̫̊̎͊́̉̂͗

Totally in touch with that emotion.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

4 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

TFW I read through my social-media feeds, including (at least) 99.5% of FB and twitter posts...

the-stupidity-it-hurts.thumb.jpg.53f2bf30c1d5be446e595d9c97ac8527.jpg

I'd probably have deleted my FB years ago if it weren't for having to make occasional updates for my business and keeping in touch with a very few close friends. I did jump off the twitter train in '17, though. It's possible I might have gained back a few brain cells because of it.

• Like 1

I really really need to stop stalking my ex online. It's hard though. And he's not very active, but I found out he's in my country, and it feels really weird that he's here.

I gotta do a better job of not letting myself look, and keeping myself distracted.

I really thought I was starting to get over it, but I'm starting to get really down again.

Tired.  Had to be at work until 1am last night / this morning, then I had to log in this morning by 9:30 for a webex / briefing on today's activities and have to be physically back at work by noon.

• 4 weeks later...

This morning: internally-screaming-stressed.gif.9716d096d78d33a4ce8d8eaa1aac264e.gif

Right now: the-nut-job2-nutty-by-nature.gif.57873619b1476bb7b7232ebb401ed76f.gif

Ugh.... too much happening all at the same time.... which is pretty much status quo then. Sometimes I wonder if I have pure cortisol coursing through my veins rather than blood. 😩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viruxx said:

This morning: internally-screaming-stressed.gif.9716d096d78d33a4ce8d8eaa1aac264e.gif

Right now: the-nut-job2-nutty-by-nature.gif.57873619b1476bb7b7232ebb401ed76f.gif

Ugh.... too much happening all at the same time.... which is pretty much status quo then. Sometimes I wonder if I have pure cortisol coursing through my veins rather than blood. 😩

Too much happening at the same time was a regular occurrence when I was working, some days for every e-mail job I finished and cleared off the system two, or sometimes three, would replace it. I've done the "internally screaming" thing a few times!

The worst was when two or three customers all turned up in my room at the same time demanding I do their job NOW!  At which point I explained to them that I could only do one job at a time, and that it didn't matter to me which job is was, I then asked them to decide amongst themselves what order I did the jobs. It was great fun watching them do try to do this and while they were arguing I got on with the work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Animedragon said:

Too much happening at the same time was a regular occurrence when I was working, some days for every e-mail job I finished and cleared off the system two, or sometimes three, would replace it. I've done the "internally screaming" thing a few times!

The worst was when two or three customers all turned up in my room at the same time demanding I do their job NOW!  At which point I explained to them that I could only do one job at a time, and that it didn't matter to me which job is was, I then asked them to decide amongst themselves what order I did the jobs. It was great fun watching them do try to do this and while they were arguing I got on with the work. 

Ahh, isn't the public just great? 😑 Lol, for me it was more about getting the internet connection reestablished so we could take credit/debit card payments, and that took a fairly lengthy amount of time before an actual person (not the automated, robotic voice) was able to fix the issue. While taking care of that, I also had to get ready to deliver an order to the local community college for a lunch catering, along with cooking up all the menu items we serve everyday in our dining room. I mean, sure, I had some folks helping out in the kitchen, but it still can get a little nerve-racking with all that stuff going on at once. I'm just glad I usually work in the back of the house. I have to take the public in as small a dose as I possibly can. Owning a restaurant is its own level of stress. Never know what's going to happen or when it's gonna happen, just that it never happens at a good time. I guess that's just life in general, eh?

BTW, I hope I'm not coming across as a whining child too much. It's just good to vent every now and again. 😅

• Like 1

7 hours ago, viruxx said:

BTW, I hope I'm not coming across as a whining child too much. It's just good to vent every now and again. 😅

Not in the least. Everyone needs a good vent now and then, otherwise I think we'd go crazy. 🙂

I used to vent at the phone regularly, when it rang I looked at it and shouted "GO AWAY, I'M BUSY!!", Then I'd pick it up and in my best "sunny voice" say "Good morning, how may I help you?".  

Back of House is much better than Front of House, it may not be any less hectic and busy, but you don't have to deal with customers directly. I learnt very quickly that the phrases "The customer is never wrong" and "The customer is always right" do not mean the same thing. 😀

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have mixed feelings. One the one hand I am sad following the death of our Queen, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II while on the other hand I welcome our new King, His Majesty King Charles III.

It's the end of one era and the start of a new one.

• Friendly 1

• 1 month later...

Right now I'm feeling sympathy pain for my best friend/roommate. Her court case to determine if she is eligible for disability has been delayed because her stupid lawyer could not be reached during the assigned time for the hearing. Ugh!! 🤬

39 minutes ago, Otaking66lives said:

Right now I'm feeling sympathy pain for my best friend/roommate. Her court case to determine if she is eligible for disability has been delayed because her stupid lawyer could not be reached during the assigned time for the hearing. Ugh!! 🤬

That's really bad, especially when you consider how much lawyers charge for their services. 😡

1 hour ago, Animedragon said:

Feeling a bit sad. One of my friends passed away on Saturday. A good thing for them as their illness meant that they had no quality of life, but sad for the family and friends they left behind.

Hope you can recover from this 

• Like 1

I Still doesn't feel anything. Even after all this time. I never smile for real or feel any emotions. Most of the vtubers I like keep graduating, I always feel stress as if something is in my chest, I'm always tired, it's really difficult to pay attention to anything and my state become worst and worst everyday... I just want to see an escape to all that already. I know that my emotions are here but it's as if I can't feel them.

• Friendly 2

17 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

I Still doesn't feel anything. Even after all this time. I never smile for real or feel any emotions. Most of the vtubers I like keep graduating, I always feel stress as if something is in my chest, I'm always tired, it's really difficult to pay attention to anything and my state become worst and worst everyday... I just want to see an escape to all that already. I know that my emotions are here but it's as if I can't feel them.

I know you're a person behind a screen, but to me, you are a human with value. 
I love you man, don't give up. I struggle with cotards, and I understand the feeling. This is only moment in time, and won't be like this forever, keep going, you still have a book to finish (a.k.a your life) and this can't be the finishing chapter. 

Even though it is hard to smile, feel the empathy, it is painless to let go. 

I hope my words can cheer you up a little @Soramee_...good luck my friend. <33 

• Like 2