How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Struggling, and lost in my head rn. 
I haven't been bullied since middle school, and my freshman and sophomore year of HS was fine. But now...idk where things are going wrong. People don't seem to like me. I don't want to wake up, I don't want to be here. People are always making fun of me for my Autism and Tics, that it's starting to take a toll on me.

I already struggle with chronic depression, so this situation doesn't help WHATSOEVER...my meds seem to not work, I keep self-medicating, and the only thing keeping me sane is my girlfriend. My family is at their wits-end with me, and want to throw me in juvie...they took everything out of my room. Except my bed and clothes. So my room (which is plain white) looks like a psych ward cell. And these voices...these things i'm seeing are making me so paranoid, that I can't even sleep well at night. 

I couldn't even participate in any of my classes today, and have been sitting in the counseling office in my school for the past hour now. 
I don't know what to do. The dr^gs only help for so long, my family is giving up on me, and my mental state is depleting. 

Props to the Love of my Life for keeping me here...

• Friendly 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:19 PM, Soramee_ said:

I Still doesn't feel anything. Even after all this time. I never smile for real or feel any emotions. Most of the vtubers I like keep graduating, I always feel stress as if something is in my chest, I'm always tired, it's really difficult to pay attention to anything and my state become worst and worst everyday... I just want to see an escape to all that already. I know that my emotions are here but it's as if I can't feel them.

Hang in there. You've got people that care about you. :)

On 10/14/2022 at 11:18 AM, PogFrog said:

Struggling, and lost in my head rn. 
I haven't been bullied since middle school, and my freshman and sophomore year of HS was fine. But now...idk where things are going wrong. People don't seem to like me. I don't want to wake up, I don't want to be here. People are always making fun of me for my Autism and Tics, that it's starting to take a toll on me.

I already struggle with chronic depression, so this situation doesn't help WHATSOEVER...my meds seem to not work, I keep self-medicating, and the only thing keeping me sane is my girlfriend. My family is at their wits-end with me, and want to throw me in juvie...they took everything out of my room. Except my bed and clothes. So my room (which is plain white) looks like a psych ward cell. And these voices...these things i'm seeing are making me so paranoid, that I can't even sleep well at night. 

I couldn't even participate in any of my classes today, and have been sitting in the counseling office in my school for the past hour now. 
I don't know what to do. The dr^gs only help for so long, my family is giving up on me, and my mental state is depleting. 

Props to the Love of my Life for keeping me here...

I'm also autistic, so if you ever need to talk you can always send me a private message. I also hear voices too, so if you ever want to talk about those I'll gladly listen. Stay strong.

On 10/11/2022 at 9:22 AM, Animedragon said:

Feeling a bit sad. One of my friends passed away on Saturday. A good thing for them as their illness meant that they had no quality of life, but sad for the family and friends they left behind.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Edited by Otaku Gamer
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Tired and stressed, trying to fit work, sports and study with volunteer fundraising into every week is just head wrecking, to little hours in a day. 

• Like 2

I am feeling quite calm. I was out in nature for over 25 minutes during class, and my mind is at ease. If you didn't know, I truly enjoy mother nature's work. She is a beautiful work of art, and her hands do wonders...

My mind was empty, yet I felt my body at its most calmest state it has ever been in! It was a lovely feeling, and I enjoy nature's gentle hands...

• Like 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

2 hours ago, PogFrog said:

I am feeling quite calm. I was out in nature for over 25 minutes during class, and my mind is at ease. If you didn't know, I truly enjoy mother nature's work. She is a beautiful work of art, and her hands do wonders...

My mind was empty, yet I felt my body at its most calmest state it has ever been in! It was a lovely feeling, and I enjoy nature's gentle hands...

Nature can be pretty calming. It seems like it can turn though pretty quick from serene to violent. It's still something to behold though, sometimes even when it's angry.

I'm feeling ok, just kind of kicking back.

• Like 1

Really depressed, I feel like a burden - Ive been feeling like literal garbage for days now. And all I can really do is just enclose myself and stay hidden before I lose my mind. My sanity is depleting, and Im not sure how to manage myself. I really don't want to show my face to people anymore, and I keep hearing things, feeling bugs crawling in my skin. 

This is a terrible feeling, and a scary feeling. I hate existing. 
I hate this life. 

• Friendly 1

1 hour ago, PogFrog said:

Really depressed, I feel like a burden - Ive been feeling like literal garbage for days now. And all I can really do is just enclose myself and stay hidden before I lose my mind. My sanity is depleting, and Im not sure how to manage myself. I really don't want to show my face to people anymore, and I keep hearing things, feeling bugs crawling in my skin. 

This is a terrible feeling, and a scary feeling. I hate existing. 
I hate this life. 

Sorry to hear it, D. There's still people that care about you though, just try to keep that in mind if you can.

• Friendly 1

Feeling very very VERY tired, exhausted. 
I'm yawning so much, my eyes are starting to burn. And my body is becoming so relaxed i'm struggling to function...

Nonetheless, I'm trying to exist, but, Idk, i'm not here, i'm on a different astral plane right now...

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, PogFrog said:

I'm yawning so much, my eyes are starting to burn. And my body is becoming so relaxed i'm struggling to function...

Nonetheless, I'm trying to exist, but, Idk, i'm not here, i'm on a different astral plane right now...

I hope you'll be ok. Have you tried to sleep?

3 hours ago, PogFrog said:

totally understandable. this also happen a lot to me and I hate it but hope you get better

• Friendly 1

11 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

I hope you'll be ok. Have you tried to sleep?

Yes, but every time I sleep - I just keep waking up, and I never get enough sleep...its exhausting.

9 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

totally understandable. this also happen a lot to me and I hate it but hope you get better

Thanks, appreciate it 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PogFrog said:

Yes, but every time I sleep - I just keep waking up, and I never get enough sleep...its exhausting.

Thanks, appreciate it 

Huh, I've never heard of that before. I'm sorry man, I wish I could help. Does anything help at all as far as you've been able to tell so far?

On 10/10/2022 at 8:11 AM, Hällregn said:

Test post to see if site owner has blocked replies on THK's topic thread or if special permission is needed. 😛 It's been a few.

So did you disable dm? Read it and want to say that you shouldn't feel guilty for others of they are going to treat you this way. I saw that you deleted your MAL and aniList is there a way we could keep in touch? If not it's ok. 

Very slumped... -*- ready to go to bed..
Sadly not feeling too well mentally either, because, I failed a class last quarter, and had all D's and 1 F. It's depressing. Not only that, my parents are really on me about studying and keeping up with the studying...my mental health is so bad, and I struggle to find the motivation to keep up with things. 

So I am slumped, stressed, depressed, and ready to...to put it simply and bluntly, not exist.

25 minutes ago, PogFrog said:

Very slumped... -*- ready to go to bed..
Sadly not feeling too well mentally either, because, I failed a class last quarter, and had all D's and 1 F. It's depressing. Not only that, my parents are really on me about studying and keeping up with the studying...my mental health is so bad, and I struggle to find the motivation to keep up with things. 

So I am slumped, stressed, depressed, and ready to...to put it simply and bluntly, not exist.

Things will improve, you just have to be patient for a little while. :) No matter what happens, try to keep in mind that there are people that care about you. 

• Friendly 1

1 minute ago, Otaku Gamer said:

Things will improve, you just have to be patient for a little while. :) No matter what happens, try to keep in mind that there are people that care about you. 

Thank you :) I appreciate the positive words x 

• Friendly 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...