How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Currently i am racially confused, im not sure if i should remain a white cis female or give in to the nagging voice in the back of my head that tells me i truly belong in the Sweet Potato community. I've felt, since i was very young that i belong with a more "natural" people, people who understand me like no one else does... It was only up until recent i realized who those people were... The Sweet Potatoes... I now realize that i should start my transition into their ways of life but I'm struggling to give up my current lifestyle as a normal human being...

I'm actually quite offended that they don't have Sweet Potato as a gender on AF.

@Optic beware, I may sue for oppression of the Sweet Potatoes.

In other words I'm fine.

10/10 :P I fully accept and support you for your Sweet Potato-ality.

I'm currently feeling like brainstorming some art ideas, though I'm also a bit sleepy.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I AM

FEELING

MOTIVATED

For the first time in my life XP

I never expected the gym to have such a great positive impact on me tbh... master @Davis must be proud!!!!

im proud that you have stuck with it, keep strong fam !!!

• Like 1

Im feeling weird, because im living in a country where i dont know the language :v, is weird but not "bad", because im learning that language but is hard some things, and in 1 year I finish my HS (When is supposed im going on 2nd year in college) and i dont know what make of my live :v, maybe I'll return to my country or enroll me in the army of this country. I dont know what to do :'v

• Like 1

Im feeling weird, because im living in a country where i dont know the language :v, is weird but not "bad", because im learning that language but is hard some things, and in 1 year I finish my HS (When is supposed im going on 2nd year in college) and i dont know what make of my live :v, maybe I'll return to my country or enroll me in the army of this country. I dont know what to do :'v

its tough i guess, i moved when i was like 8 or 9 and lived there ever since, i couldn't speak the language either luckily i was young and picked it up quickly. Keep going and you will naturally pick it up, also think about what you want for yourself, im sure you will make the right decision on whatever you do, if not you can always go and do something else, nothing wrong with that ^_^ good luck ^_^

I am feeling tired right now. I think the morning runs with the dog before work have been making want to take a nap after work.

I'm also a little stressed as well. I applied for better work in my field last week and im dying to hear back.

• Like 2

I am feeling tired right now. I think the morning runs with the dog before work have been making want to take a nap after work.

I'm also a little stressed as well. I applied for better work in my field last week and im dying to hear back.

I hope you get the position! :3

• Friendly 1

I'm feeling Accomplished!

In week 3 of my new job and although I was REALLY stressed in the first week, I think I'm finally starting to settle in. Although the hours aren't great, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Mon-Fri and just driving there one way takes a good 45 minutes even though it's only 30 km from my home... but in those 3 weeks I've learned pretty much a year's worth of stuff compared to my previous job so I'm very grateful for that. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got told by a bunch of people that I'm the worst and that I'm never going to be good at anything...

Haters going to hate I guess :D

I'm feeling gooooooood at the moment. Just a little annoyed that I have to present in class today.

This past week has been interesting. I recently went through a slump mood where I was really down on myself. But this weekend I had my graduation commencement and it made me realize I'm more capable than I think. Today I'm feeling pretty content and more optimistic about the future.

I just got told by a bunch of people that I'm the worst and that I'm never going to be good at anything...

*throws tomatoes at them* :P

Edited by Guest

I am feeling a little stressed. @_@

Received an informal warning at work for not meeting my targets lately (we need to resolve at least ~20 tickets a day) I am close, hovering around 15-17. Seems I'm putting a bit too much emphasis on customer service, need to focus more on quantity due to the current backlog of tickets we have. Around 1,900 tickets..

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...