How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

• 8 months later...

I feel moderately feral. This has been a thing since yesterday morning. I just want to bare my teeth and growl at the world, then go scream at the moon and bite necks or something.

• Agree 1

I feel moderately feral. This has been a thing since yesterday morning. I just want to bare my teeth and growl at the world, then go scream at the moon and bite necks or something.

Basically this, for the same purpose. I'm uh... not really accustomed to being, for all intents and purposes, attacked in broad day (morning?) light. :angry:

• Agree 1

My life is dull and uninteresting, and the only way I can get that to change is by changing myself. I've had this intention many a time, but it seems the only way I know how to apply myself is physical, i.en weights, jogging, boxing. Anyhow, I'm going to try to change again, if I believe I can change, I will. This website had become what anime, and then youtube have been in the past, a way of hiding from my problems. I feel a compulsion to come here. I like everyone here, and I do require a minimum of social interaction, if not for this website, I would have almost none at all. But I am addicted. I am not someone with very much self-control so I have decided to create a rule. Just as how I created a rule I could not watch anime until I finished college, and didn't for a year and a half, I will create one now; I hereby decree that I am only allowed to come on the forum between 6:45 PM and 9:45 PM. So yeah, see you guys later.

• Like 4