How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

I am not someone with very much self-control so I have decided to create a rule. Just as how I created a rule I could not watch anime until I finished college, and didn't for a year and a half, I will create one now; I hereby decree that I am only allowed to come on the forum between 6:45 PM and 9:45 PM. So yeah, see you guys later.

I can respect this a lot, to be honest. :o

Frankly, I wish I had the self control necessary to do this sort of thing during my school years, and at a few other points in my life. So yeah... props.

• Like 1

Tired. Just spent all my energy typing out my first movie review in a long time... and it's 2 in the morning. All that concentration has kept me even more awake though. Gonna prepare for my next movie tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Tired. Just spent all my energy typing out my first movie review in a long time... and it's 2 in the morning. All that concentration has kept me even more awake though. Gonna prepare for my next movie tomorrow night.

What's on the watch list?

• Like 2

What's on the watch list?

lol I've posted it on my profile (and will continue to update on my profile for days to come). :P It's Christine (2016), which is about the reporter Christine Chubbuck. Won't spoil anything beyond that if you haven't already known about her. I also have the original Japanese Ringu on my watchlist, among other older horror movies.

• Like 2

lol I've posted it on my profile (and will continue to update on my profile for days to come). :P It's Christine (2016), which is about the reporter Christine Chubbuck. Won't spoil anything beyond that if you haven't already known about her. I also have the original Japanese Ringu on my watchlist, among other older horror movies.

Ringu is said to be great, and I was kind of interested in it, but then, I remember subtitles have issues that will never be found with dubs.

• Like 1

Extremely sore. Curse this insufferable bed.

Absolutely exhausted. It's been a real busy weekend with all the family here, I'm kinda peopled out now.

Slightly stuffed up. I ran out of antihistamines.

Did I mention I'm tired?

I'm like really tired.

Would I be harshly judged if I slept for three days straight? Not in this bed though. Screw this bed.

On the other hand, I'm loving life and I'm excited because my boyfriend comes home on Wednesday.

• Like 1

Extremely sore. Curse this insufferable bed.

Absolutely exhausted. It's been a real busy weekend with all the family here, I'm kinda peopled out now.

Slightly stuffed up. I ran out of antihistamines.

Did I mention I'm tired?

I'm like really tired.

Would I be harshly judged if I slept for three days straight? Not in this bed though. Screw this bed.

On the other hand, I'm loving life and I'm excited because my boyfriend comes home on Wednesday.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sounds like you have it rough.

• Like 1

Oh Gawd, I know that feeling. Cy~ and I both have finite social HP that needs to be replenished by hiding in our apartment after dealing with other human beings in person a lot.

Super happy to hear about this! Hope y'all have a ton of fun. :)

• Friendly 2

On a sugar-high after drinking milo. Here's to sleeping in the morning for the next few days, possibly the rest of the week.

Edited by Guest

I've had a bit too much coffee, so my heart rate is kinda too high!

I wish there was a "D:" sort of reaction, so that one could express sympathy and solidarity. Instead, I'll like your post, despite not liking the fact that your heart rate is too high!

Hope things cool off and calm down soon. @_@

I wish there was a "D:" sort of reaction, so that one could express sympathy and solidarity. Instead, I'll like your post, despite not liking the fact that your heart rate is too high!

Hope things cool off and calm down soon. @_@

I've switched to refreshing water for the day now ^-^

• Winner 1

Forum time is almost up, gonna try and be asleep by 10:00 again and try waking up at 6:00, hopefully, I succeed today, feeling meh, went to boxing today, drenched myself in sweat. I'm worried trying to lift heavy tomorrow is a bad idea cuz of all the callisthenics we did, reached failure a few times. I dunno, maybe I'll lift heavy Wednesday instead, then Saturday, only I'm going to boxing tomorrow too. Shit, my muscles need time to heal dammit, now I'm frustrated. Also, I feel slightly optimistic for a future in which I have a social life, if I just practice being more extroverted maybe I could even get a gf, Nah, I need a job first. Well, whatever, life ain't simple.

Hungry, and kinda disappointed that it's that time of day again when everyone's asleep with my side of the world being bright and early.

I also think I'm entering that phase of anxiety again when my insecurities and paranoia come bubbling up. Hope I could keep it together.

Other than that, I'm also feeling a bit cranky and impatient, particularly in regards to the limited time I have each day. So many things to do, so little time. Hope I'll wake up on the better side of the bed tomorrow.

Tired and lacking in energy, as well as somewhat in the dumps for no discernible reason. Sleep will be coming extra-early tonight, to say the least. :-/

Not good to hear zoop. I hope you feel better. Cy~ is there to listen to you too I am sure, but if needed I am available to talk.

• Like 1

Not good to hear zoop. I hope you feel better. Cy~ is there to listen to you too I am sure, but if needed I am available to talk.

Nothing much to talk about, really - just an occasional emotional up and down. Wrong side of the bed, and all that. :)

I appreciate it, though!

Edited by Guest