How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Satisfied. I had a good sleep. But at the same time, I just woke up, so I'm still kinda disoriented like I've just hopped back into Wonderland.

I don't really understand how I feel right now. Is this normal? xD

Sounds normal to me, because we, as humans, tend to feel many emotions at once, so it can be hard to narrow things down.

I feeling kind of good right now, though I almost did let some of my stubborn side go wild.

Homemade nachos are a one-stop shop for making everything in life beautiful. <3

*blasts a hole through your wall and crawls through it like the grudge, making a godawful drooling sound worthy of nightmares*

Give.me.nachos.

*hiss*

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOS

*ahem*

I'm fine. I'm good actually. I feel like I've lifted a huge weight off my shoulders after talking to someone about some stuff.

• Friendly 2

*blasts a hole through your wall and crawls through it like the grudge, making a godawful drooling sound worthy of nightmares*

Give.me.nachos.

*hiss*

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOS

You could've just knocked, you know. ;)

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I would give you nachoes, for the record. Like, I have a ton here. I'm totally not greedy at all.

Errr, for the topic. I feel sleepy af, lol, loooong work day. DX

• Like 2

You could've just knocked, you know. ;)

Like this?

*knocks THROUGH the door*

Trickortreatgimmenachos

I would give you nachoes, for the record. Like, I have a ton here. I'm totally not greedy at all.

Errr, for the topic. I feel sleepy af, lol, loooong work day. DX

I like sharing food :3

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Really fucking shitty. But, it could have been worse.

I was walking into town today and I got hit by a bicycle from behind while going down a hill. I kissed pavement, baby. I really don't recommend romances with asphalt!

So yeah, I got slammed down. My face hit the pavement, which has resulted in a fat, cut lip and a chipped tooth (of course it's the one I just got fixed a year ago). My palms are a little sore from trying to catch myself and my right elbow got skinned pretty darn good.

The bicycle, and its rider, slammed into my right knee really hard. Hard enough, anyways, that I now have a torn MCL ligament and possible damage to the meniscus. I get the joy of walking with crutches and I get to add a real sexy knee brace to my fashion. I've been told (recommended strongly) to go get some physio done in about a week. I also have to wait for them to get back to me about seeing an orthopaedic surgeon so we can find out what's up with the meniscus.

So yeah, you could say I've had an eventful day. I got to go for an ambulance ride, at least that was kind of cool.

• Like 2

Kohloo wins the award for crappiest week. @_@

My week has been fairly delightful otherwise!

Errrr

Wait....it's a new week. I started the week off like this....

...well, last week was lovely anyway!

• Like 3

Kinda hungry, but mostly exhausted. Currently in the middle of writing my Toy Story 3 analysis after having rewatched the film. These long analysis are taking a toll on me. I love writing about these movies, but damn, it can get real exhausting. So I think I might shorten my analysis to maybe one movie per week.

• Like 1

Kinda hungry, but mostly exhausted. Currently in the middle of writing my Toy Story 3 analysis after having rewatched the film. These long analysis are taking a toll on me. I love writing about these movies, but damn, it can get real exhausting. So I think I might shorten my analysis to maybe one movie per week.

No need to treat it like a job! Take whatever pace allows you to most enjoy what you're doing - that's really the important thing here, at the end of the day. Quality over quantity, and all that good stuff. :)

• Agree 2

No need to treat it like a job! Take whatever pace allows you to most enjoy what you're doing - that's really the important thing here, at the end of the day. Quality over quantity, and all that good stuff. :)

Yeah, I know. I always get over-ambitious when it comes to this stuff, always recklessly jumping ahead without considering the consequences. :D

Edited by Guest

Long form analysis is not for everyone. Just look for something that fits you, though your Toy Story 2 analysis was good.

Hopefully you get something good to eat.

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

Long form analysis is not for everyone. Just look for something that fits you, though your Toy Story 2 analysis was good.

Thanks. I appreciate that. :D

It's not really the long form analysis that bothers me though (I even felt my Toy Story 2 analysis was incomplete), but the pacing of how many analysis I'm doing in such a short time span, which is why I feel that one movie analysis per week is much more practical. I'd have shorter analysis as I get down the list anyway, when I reach my favorite movies that I don't like as much.

Hopefully you get something good to eat.

Actually, the best I can hope for is instant noodles... Not that I'm complaining though. I'm used to it. :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Not posted here before. I hope everyone is nice xP

Yeah, I know. I always get over-ambitious when it comes to this stuff, always recklessly jumping ahead without considering the consequences. :D

You are by no means, the only one. I too have a habit of this, I get very excited to do something that I don't realise is very difficult or intensive. Always fun when you hit that brick wall you should have known was there to begin with xD

Not sure if we're entirely similar in that sense, but at the very least, I can comprehend how you feel :D

I'm feeling....

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

Laziness is the best feature to have to your day. Nothing better than laying around... much more soothing than say, skydiving.

Although... that does sound tempting.

Good to see people are well.

I'm doing well too, having a good day today. Been relatively productive, made some progress on one of my DIY projects, yet it's still been quite chilled and lazy. A good day. :)

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2

In moments like these, mere text just doesn't communicate how I feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NEM-B-oad0

Umm, -re-not-done-till-we-say-it-s-over-we-won-t-fade-away-oh-the-sun-will-rise-tomorrow-never-dies-1.png.9425c6c598ec219aa66c5f2ec07c6e3e.png

Yeah, there's nothing I can really say or do that will help you, so here's a picture of a sailboat

Sailboat-sunset.thumb.jpg.454368d31cb3bd89aa6238b16a3c7e4e.jpg

I love sailboats, one of my more childish dreams is to sail around the world, even though I don't own and have never been on a sailboat. My other really childish dream is to save up a bunch of money, buy a motorcycle, and ride around the world. Will I ever do those things, unlikely, though I don't plan on getting married or having kids, so who knows. Best of luck, in whatever difficulties you're having, boats are nice.

• Friendly 1