How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Elated! I got the transfer I wanted so starting in August I'll get to walk to work! (and I get away from a stifling boss!)

Congratulations! I hope your new location is the best thing ever! Is it a brand new place? It's always nice to have a fresh, clean start. :)

• Like 2

Congratulations! I hope your new location is the best thing ever! Is it a brand new place? It's always nice to have a fresh, clean start. :)

Same company, so all the systems will be the same, just a new batch of people. And in my community no less. I think it'll be good since my job is building relationships and a big part of that is just being the first person someone thinks of when they need something :)

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

I'm awake and dressed with my hair up. So I guess I'm already doing better than yesterday

proud of you! sometimes its hard to even get out of bed so its great that you pushed through today :D

im feeling pretty frustrated right now, due to terrible art block and not being able to draw what i want to convey :? i havent even got the motivation to draw at all today

• Like 1

It has been an unusually exceptional day for me, I must say - for little particular reason, really. I'm just horribly satisfied with existence in a way that is somewhat unusual.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1