How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

It kinda is....it happens to me all the time

I see. I hope things improve.

As for me, I am feeling a little strangely happy that some titles I enrolled in a promotional sale have gotten quite a few bites, considering how old they are. I just wish there was a which there was a way to tell how that bites were referred, since I have no way of know if what I laid out worked.

Edited by Guest

Today! Ahh, what a beautifully painful day.

Been rather "ill" recently, kind of made myself "ill" with a whole string of unfortunate events.

Been working far too hard on head boy applications and publicity for my school, it's just completely burnt me out everywhere.

Exam mocks... daily... all of a sudden. My right hand hurts so damn much.

Just been so damn drained and I had shut myself off from absolutely everyone because the only thing I was doing was working, I never stopped. Completely unlike me. It sucked.

What tops it all off? Got completely and utterly and unfathomably hammered last night. Probably the first time I've been properly drunk and it was absolutely awful. There is no way in hell I'm going near that shit again. 1 and a half wine glasses of 40% vol gin. Revolting stuff. I think the experience has done me good though, quite the wake up call it was. Kind of prompted me to sort myself out.

Waking up with no memory of the previous night, bin of puke next to my bed. Classic. :D

Don't drink, anybody.

And don't do homework either. I tried it out and it sucks. Games are more fun.

Great day, as you can imagine. Grrrreat.

Good to see people have been doing well though! Excellent :)

• Like 1

Today! Ahh, what a beautifully painful day.

Been rather "ill" recently, kind of made myself "ill" with a whole string of unfortunate events.

Been working far too hard on head boy applications and publicity for my school, it's just completely burnt me out everywhere.

Exam mocks... daily... all of a sudden. My right hand hurts so damn much.

Just been so damn drained and I had shut myself off from absolutely everyone because the only thing I was doing was working, I never stopped. Completely unlike me. It sucked.

What tops it all off? Got completely and utterly and unfathomably hammered last night. Probably the first time I've been properly drunk and it was absolutely awful. There is no way in hell I'm going near that s*** again. 1 and a half wine glasses of 40% vol gin. Revolting stuff. I think the experience has done me good though, quite the wake up call it was. Kind of prompted me to sort myself out.

Waking up with no memory of the previous night, bin of puke next to my bed. Classic. :D

Don't drink, anybody.

And don't do homework either. I tried it out and it sucks. Games are more fun.

Great day, as you can imagine. Grrrreat.

Good to see people have been doing well though! Excellent :)

I slept in a bathtub once because I drank too much and wouldn't stop puking. All I remember is starting this godawful drinking game, complete blackout in the middle, then going to sleep in the tub.

I don't recommend it

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm currently feeling sad:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( and so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so mad.:veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:

I'm currently feeling sad:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( and so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so mad.:veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:

What happened?

• Friendly 1

• 2 weeks later...