How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Feeling depressed...and really lonely...

:( I'm sorry to hear that ... hope a little sunshine comes your way soon. Hope you have someone to talk to.

As for how I'm feeling ... I really feel like sticking a spoonful of peanut butter in my mouth o_o Does that count as a feeling? xD

• Friendly 1

Well I certainly know why I disappeared for a grab, and that's because we moved, and I have been working extra hours like crazy just so we can put more money into our vacation fund. We both need one badly.

Feeling anxious by joining my first forum.

Welcome! I'm new here too, and I felt a little anxious even though I'm not totally new to forums. It can feel weird, like you're barging into an established group of friends, when that's not really how it is :3 It seems like a nice place here so I wouldn't feel toooooo anxious :)

Your avatar is great by the way :P I don't know the character, but I like cowlicks ;D

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Feeling anxious by joining my first forum.

Welcome! I'm new here too, and I felt a little anxious even though I'm not totally new to forums. It can feel weird, like you're barging into an established group of friends, when that's not really how it is :3 It seems like a nice place here so I wouldn't feel toooooo anxious :)

Your avatar is great by the way :P I don't know the character, but I like cowlicks ;D

your both welcome here we will accept you both , I will even bark at any one who goes out of their way not to so don't be anxious , we may be odd but we are friendly

Feeling good, since my onee-san isn't home and I'm having a morning dessert now.:yum::yum::yum:

and I had to work ! Hmpf

Feeling a bit sad now, because I just realized that nobody calls me "senpai"...

.................................................................................. !?

Edited by Guest

and I had to work ! Hmpf

.................................................................................. !?

Nani? What's wrong?

Feeling...weird...probably cause I ate too many Polo mints...I'm kinda feeling nauseous.>_<>_<>_<

Other than that, I'm kinda okay...but I'm still feeling a bit nauseous and bloated.>_<>_<>_<

• 1 month later...

I feel really dumb right now.

I'm guessing this may be a common rookie mistake ... but I kept thinking all the member rankings (e.g. New AF Member, Regular AF Member) meant new as f*** member, etc, and I kept thinking everytime I saw it, "that's kind of annoying it's on so many of the rankings, I don't want to be seen as THAT new or THAT regular."

Then I realized.

IT STANDS FOR ANIME FORUMS.

IMMA JUST GO BANG MY HEAD ON A WALL NOW *bangs head on wall*

Okay, I'm done. :P

Part of me right now is still some what sadden about something that someone did but I know it will pass and I'll move on from it. Then the other half I'm doing good again and once again seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Edited by SleepyLeoulf

2 hours ago, CheesyTrees said:

*bangs head on wall*

Hahaha, if it's comforting to you...

... I once made the same mistake 0_____0

What eventually made me realise was when someone sent me the message "Welcome to AF!"

I was like... this cannot be right xD

---

Good to see people are well!! :D

I am feeling pretty good as a whole. Doing some forum posting which I've really missed over the last few months. Had a terrible eye infection that's technically still ongoing but not nearly as bad. I've got one good eye at least and that'll do me xD

• Silly 1