How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

21 hours ago, mechaBD said:

Tired. Long day of work. Time for anime and junk food. (y)

Sounds like a good plan! Choice of anime and food?

Tonight I'm doing well! After spending the morning recovering from yesterday's out-of-state doctor appointment I cleaned and was even able to make a nice dinner! I made herb roasted pork loin, sweet potatoes and apples with maple syrup, collard greens, and cornbread. While I've been catching up online and on computer work I've been watching Ouran.

• Like 1

Meh. Yesterday I had to give my final speech in speech class, and that basically consisted of ten minutes of me losing my train of thought, stuttering, and generally being awkward as hell. Pretty much since I've just been internally cringing at myself and trying to forget that it happened.

I feel OK.

Not good, not bad. just peachy ^w^

.....Although I wish somebody would get more pudding cups for the forum....

*Looks over to the anime forum fridge, which has a single half-eaten pudding cup sat in the center of its barren shelves*

;-;

Edited by Xyro

I feel frigid.  I'm at work (at this location no one cares if I'm on a forum as long as things get done) and this satellite location has no insulation, and has to be on the corner of the building and it's 40 degrees outside.  I'm an ice-cube.  I keep walking over to the laughable space heater (it heats the 6 inches of space surrounding it) like it's a burning barrel under a bridge.  Looking forward to going home where I will shiver over a pile of blankets and submerge into them like a flounder submerging into sand, with only my glasses left on top to show anyone was there.

Pretty good otherwise.  You all are keeping me in good spirits.  Got to chat with my best friend two days in a row over lunch so that's definitely a positive too.  :)

On 11/15/2017 at 9:20 PM, Vivi Hyuuga said:

Sounds like a good plan! Choice of anime and food?

Tonight I'm doing well! After spending the morning recovering from yesterday's out-of-state doctor appointment I cleaned and was even able to make a nice dinner! I made herb roasted pork loin, sweet potatoes and apples with maple syrup, collard greens, and cornbread. While I've been catching up online and on computer work I've been watching Ouran.

I was catching up on Black Clover and I made a bunch of pop corn. 

That meal sounds so good! I love pork lion!

Today has been good day. It rained all day but It forced me to be productive inside. I haven't cleaned or done laundry in forever. xD

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Content. It's been a rough few weeks, but I finally have a weekend where I don't have anything I need to do. I have final say in a few weeks, so that's gonna change the instant this weekend is over, but for now, I'm just trying to enjoy this calm before the storm. 

4 hours ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

Had a rough night again but going try my best to  keep pushing on today and make it a great one.

I hope it's a better day for you! 

I'm weak and my legs are wobbly today, so I'm going to rest as much as possible. I overdid it yesterday, I was running around all day helping one of my sisters who wasn't feeling well, cooking, cleaning, trying to fix my cell phone which wasn't working, I broke out in hives, and someone broke our driveway! Who gets a broken driveway?! I think a day to rest is much needed and deserved. 

• 2 weeks later...