How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

1 hour ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

A little bummed about something and a bit tired as well, maybe even out of it who knows.

I hope your evening improves! 

I'm currently really happy with myself after finally beating a Death Bringer on Horizon Zero Dawn. That thing wasn't easy.

Lately it feels like it's just impossible for me to fit in anywhere. Feeling lonely, but also being scared to be around anyone else, and pushing people away against my own will even when they try to befriend me... It's depressing. And it's kind of pathetic that I'm venting about it here to a bunch of strangers, hahaha...

• Sad 1
  • Friendly 2

On 6/12/2017 at 7:37 AM, Dojikko said:

Lately it feels like it's just impossible for me to fit in anywhere. Feeling lonely, but also being scared to be around anyone else, and pushing people away against my own will even when they try to befriend me... It's depressing. And it's kind of pathetic that I'm venting about it here to a bunch of strangers, hahaha...

Let me remind you that here you can make some real good friends!

• Like 1

Happy! Currently taking a breathing treatment for an asthma attack and breaking out in hives, but I'm still feeling better than this morning so I'm thankful for that and hopeful that I might not feel as bad tomorrow. Plus I've been enjoying good AMVs and anime and we were finally able to decorate the Christmas tree last night so that contributes to my happiness. 

In a wonderful mood for the past few days starting last Thursday after talking to my father. Just been in positive optimistic mood and it's still going strong. Still some of my dreams somewhat get to me but it has passed more quickly since my mood just been really good as of late. So really doing fantastically well~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...