How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! Its hard to say how Im feeling since it changes so constantly, at times im depressed, sometimes I feel empty and then I feel like stabbing people lol, of course this isnt normal as my close friend kept telling me and so Im to see a psychiatrist about it soon, still think theres nothing wrong but cant be too careful right 

1 hour ago, Baguette said:

I feel like shit and I want to die but its all good :)

Why's that?

I'm not doing too well in the inside, my ex best friend texted me again insisting on me answering questions I want to be left unanswered, and that made me a little mad and sad. Other than that, I keep practising yoga fo get better at it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Proper late here but happy birthday! 

It's the meaning that counts to me, thank you vert much Wedgy-San!

Like I wasted a good chunk of chill time to get to school early. At the moment I'm just killing sometime before class, plans fell threw with a friend. on the plus i got to eat some dumplings. NY Chinatown dumplings are the best. 

I am feeling stressed af yo! Finals, papers, presentations have me stressed and tired! An for someone reason i am rewatching the clannad series </3333

As you can see, I am going through and emotional rollercoaster. Also, Darling in the franxxx did not have their episode in the weekend!! Im triggered.

Anyways , how's life?

heavy breathing.jpg