How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

On 4/20/2016 at 6:02 PM, Kiriness said:

Hi! Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was looking around and noticed that there doesn't seem to be a thread on this yet. On other forums I've been on, there's been a thread related to how you're feeling at the moment. I think it's cool to share the good things going on in our lives, but to also support one another when we're having down days. So, whatever you happen to be feeling, go ahead and share!

Right now, I'm currently feeling good overall. I was a little stressed about the future, but I'm also happy with becoming more independent as an adult. ^^

I'm okay right now :) I am just a little tired because I've been out in the sun today. I'm currently listening to a Rock band called Shinedown!! they have just released their new album so i'm listening to that :D My week has been up and down really, but i'm glad this week is over. :) I'm a bit sad because i have a dream career that i really want to do but it's difficult because i have Anxiety and depression and i also have Aspergers and ADHD so it's a bit more difficult for me. I am gonna keep being positive though i can thank the world of Anime for that xD 

But yeah i'm good right now :) 

Edited by pierrem70

6 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I love Shinedown. 😍 one of my favourites. 

You can do it! Don't let stuff like that control you. You have to show it whose life you're living here- yours. Best thing you can do is get yourself in there before there's even a chance to overthink anything. 

Yeeeay I'm glad it's one of your favourites 😀 Shinedown are awesome!! 👌👌🙂🙂🙂 and Thank you so much for the supportive comment means allot 😀 Hope you're okay! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not feeling great to be honest, I don't know what i'm supposed to do and it's frustrating. I a Musician i love Music, But i love Acting too but not much excitement has happened for the past few weeks, I have depression and that doesn't help at all i'm trying to do things on my own but it's difficult. I would love to find a job in the Media side that's the only thing i find very fun to do! I have Aspergers and ADHD so it's very difficult for me, I just don't know anymore i'm trying to make a name for myself. I do have support here, but it's not helping me. I'm keeping myself busy though which is a positive side! I guess every time i try it's just not enough, i'm very socially awkward i'm just trying to fit in it to what we call society. 

That's how i feel, sorry it's a bit depressing :)  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am just extremely worried about my daughter who just went through a break up.  She keeps crying because her ex is an idiot.  She is a great girl!  I just wish she would listen to me because I have been there done that...I wish I could wave my magic wand and make it all better for her.😭

21 minutes ago, Kanamesensei said:

I am just extremely worried about my daughter who just went through a break up.  She keeps crying because her ex is an idiot.  She is a great girl!  I just wish she would listen to me because I have been there done that...I wish I could wave my magic wand and make it all better for her.😭

Unfortunately it takes time and comforting for something like that to heal and no one likes waiting... 

Edited by Greeneyes
  • Agree 1

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, Greeneyes said:

Unfortunately it takes time and comforting for something like that to heal and no one likes waiting... 

Yea I keep telling her that.  She knows.  But she just wants for that feeling to go away.  So I bought her a laptop for Christmas😁

She is trying to keep busy.   He is a jerk anyway.  I am glad she isn't with him because I know she can do so much better.

I am feeling better today.  My daughter is doing okay.  She is Bi-polar and is being treated for it.  It is a wonder why she has such a hard time with relationships.   Found out there is no cure for it.  Just treatment.I