How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

I’ve woken up properly not long ago, so I’m feeling just a teeny bit sluggish. 

Soon though, I’ll be full of energy! Just wanted to post a bit before starting some domestic duties (aka clean the house)

• Like 1

@SanguineTear That is really wonderful to hear 💓, I too know the feeling since I have been feeling extremely good lately and it's nice. 

------

I am currently feeling SUPER ecstatic again like the start of this week I had. I love this feeling and I have high hopes it's going continue with me from now on. :hot: ❤️~

• Friendly 1

To be perfectly honest I am not feeling the best. I have a lot going on in the personal realm of life offline that has had me thinking quite a bit. Though I am sure I'll make it through. 

@ArchieKun I'm sorry to hear that I hope things improve for you soon, stay stong~

------

I'm not sure if I can find a word more than ecstatic describing how I feel at the moment. :? Surprisingly I was finally able to sleep in for once since the time change happened. So for my sleep for the past 2 days has improve a lot which is shocking but I love it. ❤️ I'm in a really wonderful mood right now as well motivated and productive.

Today's going be a ✨fantastic ✨ day~ 

• Like 1

Sore... fell on some ice on my steps. Cut up my knee and bruised my leg. Actually brought tears to my eyes. Didn't mess up my knee thankfully (born with deformed kneecap). Hurts though.

@HanaApril @ArchieKun I'm glad you guys are having a good day!

Im trying to muster up the excitement required to clean my cluttered kitchen mess. When the house is too cluttered it gets overwhelming 😣

I know I'm having a good day emotionally, but physically and mentally drained atm.

Finally cleaned my kitchen, thank God, now I can cook again 🤣

Edited by Seshi

7 hours ago, Seshi said:

Im trying to muster up the excitement required to clean my cluttered kitchen mess. When the house is too cluttered it gets overwhelming 😣

I know the feeling there forsure it is no fun cleaning a cluttered house. It overwhelms me too a lot of the time.

As for now I am feeling at the present I am doing well got okay sleep could have been better.

• Like 1

@Seshi Thank you your very kind~

I know the feeling when it comes to cleaning sometimes, especially my kitchen.  :? However it feels really good when you do get what you needed done then can relax afterword *reminds me I need to cook more* 

-------

For 2 weeks that I can recall my mood has be unimaginable  wonderful and I've never been this happy and at peace really ever. So I feel awesome and content right now.  :blush:

• Friendly 2