How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

It has been awhile since I have been here.  Just going through a lot these days.  Been dealing with my daughter since she is bipolar.  She seems okay for now but I still worry about her.  Her psychiatrist  put her on Prozac and some other kind a med for anxiety.  Today I feel okay.

@SanguineTear I'm so sorry to hear that I really hate those since I have a lot myself.. I truly know the feeling though please try and hang in there best you can.  *Hugs*

*Sending good and positive vibes your way* ☯️

------

I had a some odd dreams this morning a bit that woke me up slightly, however I got a message from my dear friend ❤️ and it made me smile a lot and feel much better. So right now I'm doing really wonderful and  even feel loved~ :blush:

Edited by HanaApril
  • Friendly 1

I'm feeling beyond fantastic right now if that's such of thing. <3 I feel so upbeat, motivated, positive and VERY optimistic about everything, so I'm extremely proud of my life how is right now.  So much love I feel.. and feeling more and more in love with with someone beyond dear to my heart~ ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

19 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Need a mental health break.. all I can think of to do is drink a cup of tea 🍵 

Oooh what kind of tea? I can't make tea but I always enjoy the idea of having tea.

11 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Oooh what kind of tea? I can't make tea but I always enjoy the idea of having tea.

I had a cup of black tea.. It’s easy if you buy the tea bags and just stick it in a cup with water and put it in the microwave...

9 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I had a cup of black tea.. It’s easy if you buy the tea bags and just stick it in a cup with water and put it in the microwave...

Oh nice, I should try some tea sometime.

Feeling very loved and cared for my mood has improved so much in the last month and few weeks and I'm super ecstatic my life is like this now. I'm proud of how far I came that I'm extremely more confident and feeling more alive than I ever did when I was younger. A true sense of purpose and I love it~  <3 All thanks for the tremendous support of my family and someone deeply special to me that has helped me so much and now has my heart. I'm extremely proud and happy to be with them and glad we are together~ :blush:❤️

I am feeling great today got a good night sleep for once, and watching one of my favorite documentary series. Plus going to one of my favorite anime cons tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Have fun tomorrow!! @ArchieKun

Today is the first nice weather day we’ve had all week!! About to go outside and take advantage of it

Actually over here too - although I can't enjoy it.

Assignment after assignments require my attention... I think I slept around 5 hrs ever night this week, so I'm feeling rather tired. Anyway, Originally had planned to go to my first con mid april this year but that's definitely not gonna happen, so that's depressing...