How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

I really didn't have the best day yesterday, however  VERY grateful to have ALL my families support as well my love @SanguineTear there for me. Thank you all so so much~ ❤️

------------------------

I feel at this moment extreamly drained and tired from not sleeping well, since I've been  up at 12:23 AM. *sighs*  However I WILL not let this ruin my day and I WILL keep fighting to have a fantastic day again and keep being positive, optimistic and upbeat. 

• Friendly 1

@SanguineTear I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in law dear. Is he alright now? How is it he got fired from his job like that? I have never heard of such of thing that someone gets immediately fired over something like that. Though maybe things are different now some places, really that's totally not right and absurd. :angry:

-------------------------------------

Yesterday was a REALLY wonderful day for me I got to talk to my love @SanguineTear and play Minecraft  with him for the first time and now I'm REALLY a HUGE fan of it. :yum: I walked as I planed also yesterday  as well and it was so nice out though for me at least slightly chilly. I think the winds were from the north sorta so maybe that explains why I felt chilled. Over all  though a truly wonderful day was ecstatic, mellow and productive~ ☀️

I feel right now pretty motivated, productive, energized and ecstatic so today WILL be yet another wonderful day~ :yum:

9 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

Today was great, but now I am shaking due to being completely livid. My brother in law got his wrist broken at work, and then was immediately fired. 

File workmans comp and tell him to see a lawyer. That actually sounds like a retaliatory firing which I think would be covered under a wrongful termination suit, especially if the employer was trying to avoid the costs to thier workmans comp payouts. Without knowing exactly how his wrist got broken and the rest of the story, I can't really give you more than a bit of hope as to what hd can do to rectify the situation. 

I too am a bit perturbed. I agreed to cover my boss so she could interview for a job in another state. Reworked my schedule for it too. Then she cancels her interview, tells me I can come in and work anyhow since I made the time for it, then today when I showed up, forgot all about it.  Needless to say, I'm now trying to decide what to do with my day.

Hopefully will meet up with a friend as he's passing through so I guess there's that.

So I woke up yesterday with a swollen knee. Still trying to keep up with housework, and giving my daughter attention instead of setting her down in front of the tv for hours since that never ends well.

So today I’m feeling pretty chipper but still have swollen knee, and have managed to stave off TV addiction another day 🤣

5 hours ago, Seshi said:

So I woke up yesterday with a swollen knee. Still trying to keep up with housework, and giving my daughter attention instead of setting her down in front of the tv for hours since that never ends well.

So today I’m feeling pretty chipper but still have swollen knee, and have managed to stave off TV addiction another day 🤣

Nice work!

I'm stupid stressed out because I have a test tomorrow and I can't seem to get the information into my brain. All I see it squiggly lines when I look at my notes; send help. I think I'm going to collapse into myself like a dying star. 

a0be6569dab192971f45d3c526b71f2d6accc224_hq.gif

• Funny 1

@HanaApril I am glad you enjoyed it so much, I did as well. Also yeah it is just as absurd for that kinda firing with my brother in law here.

@Beocat Yeah we already are doing that, the real problem is he was a ranch hand and his family lived there on the ranch in a place provided by his employer. So one way or another, they have to suddenly move now.

@SanguineTear Well again I wish you and your brother in law the best and hope this all get's sorted out soon as possible~ *sending you good and positive vibes your way*  ☯️

--------------------------------------------

Feeling beyond wonderful right now full of energy and motivation of being productive once again today. It's going be a fantastic day~ :yum:

Edited by HanaApril

Feeling a little anxious. Heading to Salt Lake City tomorrow, 440 miles away, for a checkup at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. The drive sucks but the quality of care is worth it compared to what is available here~

Yesterday I had the most wonderful day I had in a VERY long time. I was TREMENDOUSLY motivated and productive and it made me feel REALLY good, confident even felt beautiful and pretty about myself as well. I also spend time with my love @SanguineTear which made my day even more awesome~ ❤️:blush:

-------------

I feel right now ecstatic and in a chill relaxed mood, plus more productive and motivated yet again. I know today will be yet another FANTASTIC day for me and I will enjoy the nice weather till it get's a bit warm later all I can~ ☀️🌱🐦

• Like 1

@SanguineTear Traveling always makes me anxious as well so I know the feeling. However I hope your stay at the hospital goes all wonderfully and you have a safe ride back home.

*sending you positive and good vibes your way as well much love*  ❤️☯️

I feel VERY ecstatic, energetic, mellow as well as motivated and productive~ Like yesterday this will be another fantastic day and really perfect weather to take my half a mile walk again. I'm truly loving Spring season so far, well not so much the slightly warmer weather we've been getting none the less still very nice~ ☀️🌱🐦

• Friendly 1

I am feeling great just watched the new episode of Shield Hero, and the only sad feeling I have is being left at that damn cliff hanger for a week. Otherwise I am doing great today.