How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

@SanguineTear I have nights like that myself and there never fun. I hope you be able to sleep more better soon.

------------------

I feel really wonderful , productive and motivated again. I accomplished a lot this morning of major cleaning and I rather enjoyed myself. :yum: I had a rough couple days before but now things are much better again and I'm extremely happy with all the people in my life that love and support me~ ❤️

Sleepy mostly, it's been a really long day and yesterday was just as long being at work. Today hasn't felt like an off day. I'm about to just go crash and go to bed.

• Cute (Kawaii) 2

1 hour ago, Sofi said:

Sleepy mostly, it's been a really long day and yesterday was just as long being at work. Today hasn't felt like an off day. I'm about to just go crash and go to bed.

Ok rest well 🤗

Hope you feel 💯 again soon.

I'm feeling very content, happy, motivated even productive. I woke up around  2:00 AM  this morning even though that's early I feel pretty fantastic and ready for today~ :yum:

---------------------------

@SanguineTear Sampson ( god bless and rest in peace ) my Great Dane was the closest thing to a horse  for me and my family and he just loved to nibble his stuff animals like a horse would or we would say he's "cleaning his babies . On various occasions  he would do that to my family and I as well. So in a very slightly way I possibly could relate~

Edited by HanaApril

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Feeling really good tonight just relaxing watching one of my favorite shows non anime shows mind you.

How shameless, you watch something weebish this instant. I jest, enjoy your show~

Very mellow, just a relaxing day with zero stress at all~

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

11 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

How shameless, you watch something weebish this instant. I jest, enjoy your show~

Very mellow, just a relaxing day with zero stress at all~

Oh trust me anime was watched that day much like nearly every day.

Currently I am feeling alright little sleepy but it is one of those gloomy days.

• Like 1

I feel like a monster, I accidentally squished a spider with my bare hand.

Poor guy or gal was just sitting on my lap, unbeknownst to me, and I decided to rest my hand right where they were chilling.

RIP Lapspider-chan.