How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Kind of crappy. I thought I would be able to go back to work tomorrow or at least be off bed rest but after seeing the doctor today she now wants to run additional blood tests and another cat scan since she doesn't think everything is healing internally properly after surgery.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Asuna Yuki said:

Kind of crappy. I thought I would be able to go back to work tomorrow or at least be off bed rest but after seeing the doctor today she now wants to run additional blood tests and another cat scan since she doesn't think everything is healing internally properly after surgery.

I'm sorry your going through that. Really I am. I wasn't aware you were having surgery.  Is it serious? 

20 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

I'm sorry your going through that. Really I am. I wasn't aware you were having surgery.  Is it serious? 

It wasn't supposed to be, it was just supposed to be gallbladder removal but it's gone wrong from the start. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

It's life threatening? 😧

No I don't think so at least I hope not lol. She just wants to run some additional testing with some scans to find out why it isn't progressing well and why I'm still having problems with pain, dizzyness and still having issues with nausea. 

• Like 1

I feel kind of sad right now... I go to a boarding school overseas and I don't have friends.  I don't have time to meet new people outside of school (and I don't know how to).  Started watching anime 2 months ago and all I do now is play video games and watch anime.  Never felt like such a lifeless loser until recently, I miss the old days when I actually woke up wanting to see someone/do something. :(  (sorry for ranting)

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

^ What year in school? Are you originally from the UK?

Nice thing about being out of the country is that no one who isn't worth your time will see you again. Make the most of it. Live a little. It's part of the reason we used to get bored and blow up tires in Kuwait. There's nothing to do in the desert except to try and fool yourself that you're on a beach. So when EOD asks if you want to do stupid things, you tend to entertain the thought.

My point is, I would never do something like that around people I know back home. But when I'm out of the country, while I'm still me, I'm just a bit more ambitious. 

* Disclaimer, I do not recommend blowing up tires. Unless you know an EOD guy...then you should definitely blow up tires.

I'm currently in my 2nd year of A Levels.  I'm from Hong Kong originally, but I'm studying in the UK.

True, but I just feel like having a friend who I can hang out/fool around with will be so much more fun... The things that I can do alone while still having fun are limited.  Sure, I can create memories by myself, but I don't know if anyone can actually have as much fun alone than they do with a group of friends.  Or maybe it's just me, maybe I should stop being dependent on others.  I guess it just got lonely after a while...

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Never been to Hong Kong or the UK.  Surely there are others like you in the same situation. Maybe not from Hong Kong, but transfer and exchange students. Check around to see if there are anime or game clubs in your area or school too. They're (almost annoyingly so) a dime a dozen in the States.

True, maybe I've just been finding excuses for myself so I can stay in this hole... thanks anyways

Tired,hungry and still sleepy 

9 hours ago, Harrylam129 said:

True, maybe I've just been finding excuses for myself so I can stay in this hole... thanks anyways

Omg hk does it mean your chinese or something i know the feeling of having no friends especially at school especially if your into anime 👻ah this reminds me of my hs days i was such a loner

Edited by Nova

8 hours ago, Nova said:

Tired,hungry and still sleepy 

Omg hk does it mean your chinese or something i know the feeling of having no friends especially at school especially if your into anime 👻ah this reminds me of my hs days i was such a loner

Yeah, I'm Chinese.  I don't think it is happening because I like anime though, it is more like me being antisocial and shy when talking to people.  I'm not exactly the guy who get along with people easily.

47 minutes ago, Harrylam129 said:

Yeah, I'm Chinese.  I don't think it is happening because I like anime though, it is more like me being antisocial and shy when talking to people.  I'm not exactly the guy who get along with people easily.

No worries im the same though im half chinese my parents where the same when they find out i was liking anime etc but sooner they accepted my hobby sadly not for my relatives they say im too old for anime and im not a social person irl myself but ol im kinda talkative 

• Friendly 1

Frustrated, mostly. Still no going back to work for me, and the Dr wants me to come back in and speak with her after having that CT scan yesterday - which was awful btw! Needles, IVs and some nasty liquid I had to drink zzzz so ready to just get back to normal life lol. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

Frustrated, mostly. Still no going back to work for me, and the Dr wants me to come back in and speak with her after having that CT scan yesterday - which was awful btw! Needles, IVs and some nasty liquid I had to drink zzzz so ready to just get back to normal life lol. 

I hope your visit goes well. I’m sorry you’re still missing work 😕

I’m just sleepy 💤 keep reheating my coffee and getting distracted, so it ends up cold 🤣 anyone else?

• Friendly 1