How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

Just watched Koe no Katachi for the third time and cried again, this time w/ my mom. She usually doesn't like anime and manga and stuff but she enjoyed koe no katachi so it was a nice bonding experience  (´ ∀ ` *) feelin good

Edited by neptuna
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Just now, Seshi said:

Me too.. I'm tired of taking a shower and being like... Oh... Sweaty again 10 mins later.

For me it's either go half naked to work l both guys and girls ol it's nice tho we have the ac on full blast

8 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

For me it's either go half naked to work l both guys and girls ol it's nice tho we have the ac on full blast

Yea, I'm fine until I have to go outside and get in the car.. Then I'm burning at 10,000,000 degrees until the AC kicks in.. By the time that happens I'm already melted into a puddle xD

Just now, Seshi said:

Yea, I'm fine until I have to go outside and get in the car.. Then I'm burning at 10,000,000 degrees until the AC kicks in.. By the time that happens I'm already melted into a puddle xD

😂 yea when I leave for lunch or when im off home I sweat some much it looks like I ran the marathon 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Seshi said:

When the day is about 80 degrees you can expect the car to hit about 172 degrees in about an hour without ventilation, there's a good reason it's illegal to leave children and animals in a car and a merit to pre-ventilating a car before entering it for the first time in a while. On the plus side if you know you're going to be gone for awhile you can always cook dinner by just leaving it in the car. (Goes without saying, but just in-case don't try cooking with the ambient heat of a car)

• Funny 1